• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
Years
  • I know. :/ Maybe my server's blocking it or something - I'll have to see if I can fix it.

BTW, I'm debating what to put you down for on that poll up there - considering that you can be almost anyone of those categories... XD Hmm... there's no option for "Yes, she can be an angel but when it comes to Ash...." XD *still debates*

Out of curiosity, what would you put yourself down as?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • Water Spirit said:
    BTW, I'm debating what to put you down for on that poll up there - considering that you can be almost anyone of those categories... XD Hmm... there's no option for "Yes, she can be an angel but when it comes to Ash...." XD *still debates*

Out of curiosity, what would you put yourself down as?
    I already vote that I'm innocent XD
    But really I'm little bit dirty minded but who wouldn't be XD

Your avvy is too cute^^

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
  • XD OK then... I think I'll put you down as innocent because you are too true - we are all dirty minded AND we can still be innocent. ^^ Is being dirty being innocent? Meh... it is now!

Aww... thank you! ^^ In that pic, she sorta looks like me but my hair is longer. ^^

Oooo... cute pic Maya!

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • I know 'cause if you have call me angel and then you notice I have dirty mind...would I be less angel to you then?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • Water Spirit said:
    You will always be an angel to me, Peach, no matter how dirty minded you are. ^^

Being dirty minded doesn't make you any less of the person who I am proud to call my good friend and twin. ^__^ *hugs*
    Oh, merci ma chere soeur ^______^ *hugs you back* Your words flatter me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back