• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Well first I wanted to buy that but then I noticed that there is new banana-chocolate milk shakes so I bought one of those^^

Too bad here isn't BK

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    And I even got cool card when I bought food there. I only have to show that card on any McDonald's when I buy something and I get free soda. Isn't that cool^^

I like strawberry too^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Well that card only works this month but still^^

I have noticed weird thing: I go to McDonalds, I buy the biggest hamburger, fries, mayonnaise and ice cream. And if someone asks what I wanna drink I say: Diet Cola, of course. The other one has too much calories XD

My fave is chocolate ^_______________________^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Well it's kinda silly that I buy lots of food which has lots of fat and sugar but I can't drink glass of cola XD

I love Coca Cola especially diet one^^
    But diet Pepsi is the best drink there is *loves* It's soooooo good^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I love Pepsis, like Pepsi, Pepsi Max (diet Pepsi), Cherry Pepsi, Pepsi Blue...

But Pepsi Twist isn't really good

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    I like the Fruit Fanta one. ^^ I hate the blackcurrent one though, that's just disgusting.

Hehe, that's just confusing. I don't think our diet pepsi and pepsi max are the same are they Stevo? (I don't drink it either ^^;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back