• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
  • Peachymuffin-chan~ ^o^ Congratulations on getting into the top ten. X3 All of my candidates got into the top ten. Well, not mine, but the ones I'm supporting. [But Kylie - you're helping run it! You can't take sides!] X3 So how are you? =]

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi Peachy ^^ I hope you are having a nice afternoon. Congrats of making to the top ten of the elections. ^^ Good luck. :3

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • *pokes* Hi there Peachy! *glomps* How are you? Huh? Are you good? Huh? Or are you better than good? And how is Ash? Have you been good to him? XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • Toto said:
    *pokes* Hi there Peachy! *glomps* How are you? Huh? Are you good? Huh? Or are you better than good? And how is Ash? Have you been good to him? XD
    Toto-chanie *pokes back* Like HI to you too! I'm good! Like Really really good. It's better than really good. Like! And Ash is really really really good. But I would like him as bad. When he is bad he is good. Like really really really really good. *glomps Toto-chan* Oh I'm so happy. Really really happy. I hope you're happy too. Like really really really happy^^

I think you just squished Peach....
    You ok there Peach? XD
    Oh don't worry XD
    I don't easily get squished XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Peach said:
    Toto-chanie *pokes back* Like HI to you too! I'm good! Like Really really good. It's better than really good. Like! And Ash is really really really good. But I would like him as bad. When he is bad he is good. Like really really really really good. *glomps Toto-chan* Oh I'm so happy. Really really happy. I hope you're happy too. Like really really really happy^^
    That was a really, really long reply XD *glomps back*

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    True XD

And of course I have to reward him, I'm such a good girl *halo*^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back