• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
  • Yeah XD

Though I don't mind even though Satoshi's clothes would be muddy. I like him when he is dirty =D

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • Oh *claps hands* I like roses and pink morning clouds, raspberry popsicles and jumping on water puddles on summer days, rain and how the air smells after rain, hugs and cotton candy, washing machines and hot sweaty Satoshi, perfumes and new purses, pink lip glosses which smell like fruit, to ride with a bike and read romantic mangas, stay awake all night when it's summer and eat chocolate ice cream with milk on breakfast, swing and jump with jumping rope, be outside when there is snow and get presents, wear dress and new shoes, go to movies and talk with friends, see someone I have missed and hear that she has missed me too, read good books and watch anime, listen pop music and sing, help people and make someone happy or laugh.

Thank you for asking <3

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • *takes notes*
    Thanks, now I know what Peach likes and what she adores the most, Mr. Edward =D
    I'm joining, I hope you remember me peach, I've talked to you from MSN yesterday.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Peach said:
    Oh *claps hands* I like roses and pink morning clouds, raspberry popsicles and jumping on water puddles on summer days, rain and how the air smells after rain, hugs and cotton candy, washing machines and hot sweaty Satoshi, perfumes and new purses, pink lip glosses which smell like fruit, to ride with a bike and read romantic mangas, stay awake all night when it's summer and eat chocolate ice cream with milk on breakfast, swing and jump with jumping rope, be outside when there is snow and get presents, wear dress and new shoes, go to movies and talk with friends, see someone I have missed and hear that she has missed me too, read good books and watch anime, listen pop music and sing, help people and make someone happy or laugh.

Thank you for asking <3
    That was a long winded answer XD

Rock Lee said:
    *takes notes*
    Thanks, now I know what Peach likes and what she adores the most, Mr. Edward =D
    I'm joining, I hope you remember me peach, I've talked to you from MSN yesterday.
    Peach likes Satoshi not Edward.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Angela said:

Peach likes Satoshi not Edward.

Oh I'm really sorry, I should have thought about that in the first place. I guess I read it a bit to fast that I forgot to see Satoshi there, my mistkae, I thought she was an Ed fan since the two of you were talking about Ed, well I'm a fan of FMA but i don't see it that much though, I outta buy the DVDs to see it, but Satoshi..I've seen PKMN since I was like in the 5th Grade so I know more of Satoshi(Ash) that he travels around to get all eight badges and he has beated the indigo league and the Johto league. His adventure really gets juicy when he goes to the Hoenn region and now he's going back to Kanto to battle the battle frontier, thats really sweet, I want to see those episodes badly but I'm now watching Naruto and its a great anime, I like it very much, the second season is always my fave since it introduces a lot of characters and Onochimaru, well I guess you can tell that I'm a Rock Lee fan but I'm really a fan of Trunks, because that was my first nickname, so I like DBZ since it was one of those animes I liked to see when I was 14. Gosh I guess i talked a lot in this post. I wonder if I will stop writing, this is getting way to long. All I wanted was to get to know miss Peach more and I guess I will, if Miss Peach is in MSN I hope we can talk more because she cut me on hold and I wanted to get to know her more. So I hope we get to meet again Peach <33 well I must stop writing so bye =D
    Oh, BTW did I join? I wanna join this please ;_;

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • I'm joining, I hope you remember me peach, I've talked to you from MSN yesterday.
    Sure I remember you^^
    And yeah, I do like Edward but Satoshi is my number one XD

Hey peach GRTZ from Norway, you are my neighbour^^
    Oh cool! Only Sweden separates us XD

I just fel like I should answer more than just with couple of words XD

Thank you, now where is Miss Peach? Does she live in the US?
    Like Angela said, I do live in Finland *points location*
    And she's right, when you posted here was like 3.00 AM so I was sleeping XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back