• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I have only seen seasons 1,2 and like 20 eppies from 3. The show Swedish and Japanese Sailor Moon here^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is very cool! I seen all of season 1, 2, 3, 4, and I watch some of 5. I want to see the rest of Stars(season 5).

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is totally cool. So what was the last espsiode of Pokemon you seen this week?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    It was very funny one, I'm not sure what was name of that episode but there where that Steve Stone-guy

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    OMG...that one was so funny. XD I think it was called "A Hole Lot of Trouble". I could be wrong though. Yeah everyone was in the caves and getting lost. Plus getting chased and fall though the holes. Ash looked tired in one of the scenes. XD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back