• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Just saying hi

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2024
    This is my first post! I've been playing fan games from PC for almost 6 years, I think. I never really cared to post but I'm back lol

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hello there! welcome aboard! what are some of your favourite fan games?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This is my first post! I've been playing fan games from PC for almost 6 years, I think. I never really cared to post but I'm back lol
    Welcome back! And welcome to being a poster :D If you want ideas for where to hang out on these forums, let me know and I'll suggest some spots! There's also a Discord server if you're feeling very social. Hope to see you sticking around!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2024
    Hello Daveslab!

Did any of the fan games stand out to you, I.e. any favorites?

Yeah I really enjoyed Insurgence! I never used any of the Ralts lines in the main games, but I did try Delta Gallade and it was awesome.

My most recent fan game, well technically a hack, was Radical Red. I didn't have access to Sword/Shield yet and wanted that competitive edge.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2024
    Welcome back! And welcome to being a poster :D If you want ideas for where to hang out on these forums, let me know and I'll suggest some spots! There's also a Discord server if you're feeling very social. Hope to see you sticking around!

I could definitely use some tips on where to hang out. Besides fan games I've been shiny hunting in Sword/Shield as of late. I deleted my discord after a few failed "hacking" attempts from one of my buddies so I just don't bother with that anymore lol

Back