• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just some of my drawings

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Just some of my drawings that I drew. I just recently began drawing and I'm hoping to improve. Nothing was traced. The second picture the markings are based off of one of the Yugioh God cards. The third is my Fakemon Kujaku (Peacock) Bara (Rose) she is (c) to me. Appearance for her: Brown eyes, A Rose Design on both wings (one rose on each wing), yellow beak, and a green body. Well feel free to comment.

Latiosdrawingbyme.png

ImmortalEarthboundLatioscolored.png

MyFakemon91.png

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I recommend that you do more stuff WITHOUT the grid. :/ You say you didn't trace them but the grid thing is almost like tracing. Try to challenge your observational eye and do some stuff without any cheats. The bird you did is great and I'd like to see more stuff like that from you!

Shadow Ball

I <3 ghosties the mosties! :P
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I think a grid almost gets in the way of your creative freedom. :) Don't be afraid to explore and go outside the lines. I can tell you have potential, so keep practicing! Try some without a grid for me!

michealborow

Banned
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2010
Wow its really amazing art work, I like it, the thought of this art work its really great, its give us very nice tips of how we can easy to draw any picture so thanks for given nice information via this post.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 4, 2010
thats awesome I love the alternate colors! although I think you should draw on graph paper if you need the grid. It basically just looks neater.

Back