• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just somthing i did...

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
  • 16otua

its kinda bad but it was on Microsoft paint. I think it is awful!!. I'll be doing more to improve.

another...
    16p2bt

Last edited:

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
    Years
  • *Is speechless...*

Clean up the over spray, and you got your self one hell of a picture, seeing as it came from the program of hell, Paint.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • 0.0 omg! your amazing! that's the most proffesional made picture i've ever seen! you could litterly work for the pokemon compony! you're extreamly tallented and have a grat eye for shadeing and lighting, the body is made exactly how it is and very correct, and you used a creative and unique way to make them! 37510963257643/10 Amazing job! ^_^

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Really!wow thanks.... You guys inspire me to make more and thats what im gonna do...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    they aint awful theyre awsome cant beleive u think they junk i especially like the way u use spray can to do the shading

Back