• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ka-Pleh

MrPleh

Jolteon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2014
    I posted this is the sticky above ^
    Although I don't think people have time to go there to often so I decided to make my own topic here with a copy and paste of what I said in the sticky.

Hey everyone! I'm MrPleh but you can call me Pleh or Zeff (I don't think anyone here will know me as Zeff but it's worth a try). I've come here before looking for some hacking tools. Although I'm not getting anywhere with them. Possibly because I've got about 5days worth of experience under my belt XD. So yeah...Sup.
    (If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it a-lot.)

Yeah, this hacking thing is pretty hard for a thirteen year old...I don't know how you guys do it. XD

MrPleh

Jolteon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2014
    Yeah, I hope so.
    I don't want my project taking me like over a year to finish. XD
    (That's the way it looks like it's going >_<)

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Well, I have a bit of experience in hacking. You could ask me. Or someone else in the ROM Hacking section.

Anyways, welcome to the pokemon community. I hope you enjoy yourself!

-MetalGardevoir

MrPleh

Jolteon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2014
    Sorry for the slow reply, I was looking at some tutorials.
    Anyway this is my dilemma: I want to edit the main hero's appearance.
    Meaning, when you enter a battle the hero appears and throws his pokeball.
    I want to change that to Riley throwing the pokeball instead. (The lucario dude)
    To be honest I know how to do it I think, but is there an easier way than erasing each frame of the hero and re-drawing it pixel by pixel?

Btw~Thanks for the warm welcome. XD

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Welcome to teh forums their Jeff.

Oh and by the way Rom Hacking will become easier once you get acquainted with other hacks. I'll give you a three or two advice:

1. Before hacking make sure that the rom you are using, is also owned by you. For example if you have a FireRed rom you should have an original cartridge of it.
    2. As I said get acquainted with other people's hack. Play it but don't steal it.
    3. Join hacking teams to boost your hacking skills.

Oh and by the way read the rules and have fun.

Back