• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kabutopsian's Breeding Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkplant

Die.
Years
  • Want:
    Lileep (Female)
    Storm Drain
    IDK about anything else (EVs, moveset, flawless or not, Level, etc. Well, would prefer high/flawless IVs, but isn't necesarry).

Frillish (Female, Japanese)
    Level 20
    31-22-31-31-15-3

FC: 3482-9142-1367

What would you use for the trade? Wifi or GTS? I live in Japan, so if you're making it Wifi the time zone is a problem.

Last edited:

Dalek_Kabu

Resident Fossil
    Years
  • it would be Wifi unfortunatly altho ill be around for at least the next 8 hours or more

Trade Accepted!

Thank you for Shopping at Kabutopsians Breeding Emporium

I will start Breeding the lileep in roughly an hour got one more breeding to do first. as for time zones i tend to stay up late my time which would be fairly early your time i guess. if your on and want to trade go to the tradecorner chatroom and look for me there.fastest way to get a hold of me :)

TY

I would like (ooh what a nice line xD)

#158 Totodile ♂ (level 1)
    OT: Breeder ♀ (White, 23955/22682)
    Adamant - Torrent - 31/31/15/20/31/31 - Untrained
    Scratch - Leer - *** - ***

Darkplant

Die.
    Years
  • I decided I also want an female Dream World Eevee.

Eevee Female
    Anticipation

Level/EVs/IVs-Unrequired

What do you want right now? I have a Modest Piplup that has 31 IV for Special Attack. Again, Japanese-ROM, so chances of a shiny kid are high. I have some other stuff too, but is tht fine? (You prolly already have a Dream World Gligar anyways).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back