• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Kaczmarek's Creations

Adam Kaczmarek

The Mentor
Years
  • Have these in a couple other places, but figured I'd share them here too c: I hope you like them, lot's more on the way!

The Master Sword (OoT version)
    -It's made of clay, fired once then painted with acrylic. The stand holds it up if it's on a solid flat surface.

Majora's Mask
    -Also made of clay, not fired, air dried then painted with acrylic.

Sacred Realm
    -A subtractive piece carved from a slab of clay, fired twice, the second time for the glaze.

Adam Kaczmarek

The Mentor
    Years
  • Sorry for double post but I can't add more than five since it won't let me use links

Salamander/Lizard Creature
    -Again made of clay, fired twice, second for glaze. The tail weighs the back end down so to line it up, the tail has to be supported.

Face/Mask
    -First clay piece of my 30 level art class, the previous were from 20 (I think there's clear difference in experience haha)

Adam Kaczmarek

The Mentor
    Years
  • These are the last of the sculptures and 3D things I currently have. Next time will be actual drawings and paintings.

Substitute Badge
    -It's a subtractive clay piece based on a substitute shinigami badge/combat pass. I haven't painted it yet, but plan too when I can get the right colours for it.

The Spiral
    -A project made using rocks and a helix shell. Lightly based on Andrew Goldsworthy's style of using nature.

Clock Tower
    -This one isn't made of clay, but floral foam. The platform, ball, and clock face are all stuck in with hot glue and toothpicks. It's painted with acrylic. The details on the clock took 5+ hours to get right (including mixing colours and all that).

Lord Helix
    -A clay sculpture of an Omanyte that I haven't painted yet. The pictures are from before it was fired, and it's not grey anymore. I used the official artwork for a reference.

Adam Kaczmarek

The Mentor
    Years
  • Starting with some of my older stuff. Got a bunch more recent ones to post still too.

Ammy
    -Amaterasu from Okami. Done in ink, by mixing it with water and painting it on with a brush.

-A portrait of Agent 47 from the Hitman series done in pencil

Vivo O Morto
    -Wanted poster of an unknown assassin. I used charcoal and erased to create the lighter spots

Legendary
    -A pencil drawing of the symbol for the legendary difficulty in the Halo series.

The Legend
    -This one is inspired by the cutscene in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time where the goddesses create Hyrule. This was the piece I spent the most work on, being at least 20 hours. All the mediums used are pencil, charcoal, coloured pencil, acrylic paint, chalk pastel, tempera paint, and oil pastel.

Back