• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kadabra for Alakazam and Haunter for Gengar (Sun/Moon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Hey guts, I'm looking for someone to trade evolve my Kadabra and Haunter and send them back. I'd be more than happy to return the favor. My friend code is: 2853-0773-4539. Thanks!

Years
  • Hey, man! I'll gladly help you out with this one. My FC is 087720728236. Just send me back a message whenever you want to make the trade so I can go online. BTW, my in-game name is Coss.

Thank you in advance!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Hey, man! I'll gladly help you out with this one. My FC is 087720728236. Just send me back a message whenever you want to make the trade so I can go online. BTW, my in-game name is Coss.

Thank you in advance!

Thanks man! I'm online now if you want to trade. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    Hey, i also need help with evolving haunter and kadabra if anyone is interested in helping my FC is 2251-6731-4382 Im happy with helping anyone who needs it too :

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back