• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

what should i do in dp next

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
  • Oh jeesh... not this whole "close my thread" thing again... don't mind them, just wait for Fox to come by and roast them... anyhow:

KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

- The first guy on the far left is nicely done, my only thing here is that the blue of his pants have to much of a different tone between the second and the lightest...
    - It's really hard to see the shading in the second guy's black shirt... maybe lighten up the secondary tone...
    -The third guy looks great, just his face shading doesn't make sense... all the lights bunched in the center of his face, none touches the outside of his head... i don't think a visor would create that effect...
    - Fourth guy looks awesome... just his shirt shading is a bit square...
    - no complaints ^_^ on fifth (kagex)... or the girl after him, i like the hair on her... you seem to have hair down really good!
    - the seventh guy's shading is kinda distraughting... it's WAY TOO different in the tones... between the second and the lightest... second needs to be tone up brighter...
    - gardenia girl needs some more shading done to her skirt... it's a bit bland, but nevertheless, it looks good...
    - ninth guy is actually REALLY NICELY DONE... maybe darken the lightest tone of his pants a wee bit, it stands out a bit too much...
    - again, the black needs to be differentiated on these tenth, eleventh and twelveth people...
    - last guy needs some more shading difference in his pants... and it looks funny how his shoes are the same color as his clothes... maybe change that up...

Either way, these are great poses, edits and scratches... sorry I really didn't say anything on them earlier... anyhow, nice job!

Keep up the great work!

POST SOME NEW STUFF... GIVE US STUFF TO SEE!!! ^_^

Keep Spriting!

Actually, the last one has Black shoes, it's just hard to see.
    You might just want to darken it up Burst, that's all.

Also, I think the shirt may want to be done up a little more, shading can be fixed.

Anyway, all in all, great sprites.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Closing upon request of the thread owner.

Wow, well done guys, the lack of criticism and useful comments has caused yet another talented individual to want to have their showcase closed.

Let this be a lesson to you all, never mind getting infracted or whatever, your constant breaking of the crit rule is casuing other peoples threads to be closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back