• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kaitou's Trade House [ft 5/6IV Shinies + more] | Grand Re-Opening

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    It's all so colorful and black O.O It's a new world full of adventure! haha. howdy.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • @plantlord98: That's not 5IV then. :P Seems too good to be true. Can you trade it to me (I'll give you a shiny 4IV) while I check its IVs? Then I'll trade you the Tyrunt for my shiny 4IV back?

@silentlaze: Welcome, welcome! Yeah, haha. It was GameFAQs that was weird to me when I first started there! You can change the themes at the bottom btw. ;o

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Yeah, that's annoying. Remember, the Tyrunt is nicknamed and cloned. :) Give a minute to get online.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2014
    If you want I can do a different deal, two for one, I'll trade you first and adamant skill link cloyster w/ egg move rock blast and 5IVS then a gardevoir w/ egg move destiny bond and 5IVS for the tyrunt

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • @Silent: Yeah, I think 25 characters to post. I thought it doesn't apply here though. Oh well. xD

@plantlord98: No thanks. I have both already. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2014
    Alright then, but let's do it a different way, I'll talk to one of the administrators on this site and say that if you report me as a scammer they must perma ban me immeditately

Alright I have just sent a PM to tabor62, if you ask him to he will ban me without question.

Last edited:

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Alright then, but let's do it a different way, I'll talk to one of the administrators on this site and say that if you report me as a scammer they must perma ban me immeditately

Alright I have just sent a PM to tabor62, if you ask him to he will ban me without question.
    I feel like you're a little too quick with that suggestion lol. As a new user, what do you lose from getting banned here? XD

Still really suspicious since you offered another 5IV Ditto (Timid) to Zapdosa on his thread. And offered different things when I asked for a check...

Totally wish instacheck was still up. :( But, whatever, I'll bite. I'm adding your FC now.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    Since instacheck was down i got ripped off 4 times today and they were good trades :/

Back