• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kakashi Hatake's Graphix Designz

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    ^^ great to hear that! o... it doesn't work... well, yeah i got more, is it okay if i PM them to you, then you can choose the best. unless you want me to post them all here... lemme know. Thank you so much, and sorry to cause you any trouble...

O.O hope this isn't spam.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Okay i'm sorry this is taking quite some time, College is very time consuming, i'll hopefully have these done by Saterday, thanks.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Ok. I can understand that you are busy but could you gives us a stats report as in where you are at in our request?

EDIT: Ok. I feel like I have been waiting a bit too long. I know you good but sorry. I would like to cancel my request. If you have already finish it but haven't posted it up let then just PM me and I cancel my request from who ever I choose next. I understand. Thanks but yeah.

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Yeah again i'm so damn sorry >.<, its finally the weekend and I can FINALLY get onto everything, cuz i've got this gfx tourny entry that I need to have in and I dunno if i've run out of time on that XD... @_@

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Don't worry about our requests and take your time! <3 If at anytime you feel like you're too busy, we're all surely willing to wait as long as you need. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    I agree with Mistywishmaker! we are all aware that each of us have lives away from the internet! don't worry about it, and don't rush yourself. we requested from YOU so we are willing to wait as long as YOU need us to.

=^x^=

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • can I ask something...could you do a banner for my message board? If you would like credit, you could put made by the black hedgehog or something on it if you would like...O_O;; sorry, but I don't have anyway of doing this on the library computer, and my laptop broke awhile back..=<

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • okay!! thank you in advanced and for answering my question...

Text: Princess Tutu Homepage
    Sub-Text(If Any):-----
    Request Number:3
    Images(Provide URLs):http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d90/kimi_catdemon/fakia30-1.jpg
    Style(Abstract,Grunge,Any,Etc):solid color with stripes maybe? *I don't care really*
    Dimensions:errmm...let's see...I'm guessing my header is 200x500 maybe? O_O; the link is on my sig, so you can be the judge of the size...
    Extra Notes(If you want anything percific): nothing else past that.. O_O;;

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Its a bit hard to say...when you put the window to full size it goes bigger so...maybe a different skin would help?

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • Meh..i don't mind...O_O;;although..thank for pointing it out..*just now realized that..XD; *

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Hmm, i've done them before, so I suppose so, and sorry I haven't been on i've been having computer problems and just wanted to stay away from things, ^^

Pandoras Box

Been on PC Since June 2005
    Years

Hello umm i was wondering if someone could make a banner or an avatar for me here are the specs of the task

Sig Specs

Picture - http://d1268247.u31.mygisol.com/Bonn...2-17012004.jpg

Writing - You Can't Have Them All But You Sure Can Try

Color of Writing - Red maybe

Background Color - What ever goes best with the picture

Font - Dont really care

Extras - Could you make the picture like blend in with the background please

Thanks a 1,000,000,000.00

Back