• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kanto Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    OOC: We're in Viridian city, right?
    ---------
    As Charlie entered the Pokemon Center, she was almost immeadeatly knocked down by a trainer running out the door. After stumbling for a moment, he apoligised profusely and helped her up before running the rest of the way out of the Pokemon Center. "I wonder where hes going in such a hurry!" she thought angrily to herself before handing her pokemon over to Nurse Joy to heal. Afterwards, she headed outside, to train her charmander a little more, she slowly started walking towards the woods, her pokemon lagging behind her.

Years
    OoC: Pewter city actually

IC: Vulpix, as if it was just waiting for this moment, launched itself at the Rockets. "So you want to fight do you? Well then we'll fight. And just for old times sake..." Suddenly, without warning, two new pokemon had entered the arena. A Koffing and an Ekans had been called forth by the two rockets standing up. "Everyone knows that-"
    Vulpix's ember attack tore through the enemy pokemon, because honestly who would just stop and wait and let the bad guys finish all their sentences when you can just attack them now?
    "Butterfree's confusion should be helpful" Tobias said as Vulpix followed up with a quick attack to Koffing.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    "Yup.. poison and psychic. Lets roll Butterfree! You know what to do! Go for it!" Max said, and Butterfree hit Koffing, which staggered around.
    "GUSTIFY!" Max shouted, and Butterfree blew the flying posion ball away with a Gust attack.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I stop crying and leave the cave. I release my pokemon and continue training my hand signals with them. I reach pewter city again and wonder where Alana is. I get out a piece of paper and write a note. ?Alana. I am very sorry for my behavior earlier. I have not been around people for years as when I was a kid I was rejected, used, banished, hated, and tortured by everyone, I withdrew from the world and stopped trusting every one. Because of this, you can guess, is the reason I don?t have any social skills or know how to behave around people. I hope you forgive me and that we can remain friends. My heart is cold as ice and is slowly thawing because people have believed in me as a friend.? I sign the note to my name and fold it into a paper aero plane. I continue walking and see Alana in the forest. I release butterfree and motion for it to create a breeze for the plane to get to Alana. I watch the plane surf the breeze and get stuck in Alana?s hair. I walk to the gym and look through an open window. I see a battle going on and release charmander. I help it through the window and point at team rockets pokemon. I motion attacks and it goes off and uses rage on team rockets pokemon. I smile and return butterfree to his pokeball.

Years
    OoC: Sorry, exams were eating me

"I kinda meant use confusion...wait, Vulpix...Your times up Rocket!" Tobias shouted.
    As he went to call Vulpix to battle, out of the corner of his eye he saw Raoul climbing in through the window. His Charmander was already closing in on the Rockets. With a short nod to Vulpix, it took off after Charmander. Vulpix's confusion attack quickly dealt with Koffing, while Charmander's rage defeated Ekans.

"Ha, you think you have what it takes to defeat us? This is only a beginner's gym! Once we have taken over the rest of Kanto, we'll come back for you..." For a few seconds the room went black again, and when the lights came up the Rockets had fled.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    "I saw you send Vulpix out the window... what happened?" Max asked quietly as he returned Butterfree to its Pokeball.
    "Oh well, maybe we should um... find the gym leader?"

Years
    Tobias Phoenix said:
    As he went to call Vulpix to battle, out of the corner of his eye he saw Raoul climbing in through the window. His Charmander was already closing in on the Rockets. With a short nod to Vulpix, it took off after Charmander.

OoC: Nope, it went towards the rockets ;)

IC:"Agreed" Tobias replied. "Raoul, can you help us look for the gym leader?"
    Raoul nodded. The three trainers began searching the gym. There didn't seem to be too many places to hide. Tobias decided to search where the Rockets had been. Maybe they left a clue he thought.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    OOC: ....so the dude just poked his head in? Weird...

Max suddenly thought it would be a better idea to go off on his own to look for the Gym Leader. He quietly slipped into the darkness when the other two walked through a corner.
    Time to find you... Max ran through the Gym halls with fast and quiet steps. Soon, he heard a shuffling sound of something scraping against the ground.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OOC: Is it too late to join? Ah, but it must be, if this has gone on for seven pages..... Ah well.

Name: Amy
    Desciption/Picture: https://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=amyishsprite4ha.png
    Personality: Quiet and thoughtful, Amy is an outcast and a loner. She prefers the company of Pokemon to that of humans, and though she tries to hide it seems a bit depressed.
    History: No one really knows for sure. She left home at an early age, and when no one came looking for her decided she'd never go back. She basically wanders the land alone, avoids people, and takes whatever life throws at her.

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    OOC: Guys... stay on topic please. Toby's allowing people to enter but you'll have to join everyone midway. Find out where we are and start. I still don't want to post an RP part, 'cause I've just had a turn before this and nobody of the others have posted yet.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    OOC: Sorry I haven't been around, been caught up in other stuff. I guess I'll go then...

IC:Charlie slowly entered the woods, pausing momentarily to let her pokemon catch up.
    "Char!" the lizard squeaked in annoyance as it finally caught up to it's trainer. Charlie just smiled and began searching the woods for pokemon. After what seemed like a few moments, a small, catlike pokemon stepped out of the shadows.
    "Meowth" it said menecingly, extending it's claws and bracing itself for battle.
    Charmander, realising it was about to enter it's first battle hopped into the battle field eagerly. From there, it was a flurry of activity, as Charlie called out orders to her pokemon, and charmander obeying them almost as quickly as they were said. It was over in a matter of moments. Charlie quickly unsheathed a pokeball and threw it at the helpless creature. It was engulfed in a red light as it struggled to get out. Finally, it gave up and allowed itself to be caught.
    Charlie started back to the city to see if the gym leader was around. After healing her pokemon's injurys, she walked over to the gym. Charlie looked up at the building as it loomed above her, she then shrugged and proceded to open the gym's door. It was stuck. She sighed, "Charmander, ember!", she ordered, pointing at the lock on the door. Charmander complied, firing with all it's strength. Charlie kicked down the door, reminding herself to pay for that later, as she wandered the gym halls. After a few moments, she was beginning to wonder if anyone was here, when she heard a scuffling noise coming from one of the closets, at the same time she looked up,and saw another trainer, who seemed to notice the noise too.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    OOC: I'm sorry, but I might have to quit too, if the story dosn't get anywhere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back