• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~Kanto Plot Roleplay!~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsyMaster

Your mind is mine to control.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    OOC: No offense, but Poliwag isn't really in the same league as Nidoqueen...
    Learn how to read i said NidoRAN

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    Point of View: Kaisuga

---

I smiled at Lena, "Great! Let's go! Are you ready?" I asked, returning Charmander to it's Pokeball and hooking it to my belt.
    "We should probably head to Viridian first, that's the closest town, and they have a Pokemart there so we can buy potions and stuff." I said.

linkxangel

Lalalalalala
    Years
    She took out her map and studied it, placing it back in her bag when she had finished.
    "Ok, good. It's a straight shot from here, too, so we should have no problem finding it."
    She withdrew both of her pokemon and began to walk into the tall grass.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    "God, I'm tired of walking," Jacob said to himself. He knew he was being lazy, and it was probably good exercise for him, but he didn't care. He took out a Pokemon and pressed the button on it. It opened up, and a large buggish dragon Pokemon was standing in front of him.

Flygon made a chirp/screeching sound. Jacob hopped onto the Pokemon's back. "Alright Flygon, let's go north to Viridian City."

Flygon made the noise again. "I know you don't know where it is," Jacob answered, taking a guess at what his Pokemon was saying, "but I can give you directions." He took out his PokeNav.

Flygon nodded, and with a buzzing of his wings, took off into the sky.

Years
    Misty Yawned & streched out on her mattress-like floatie she had in her Gyms pool. She stared up at the ceiling where the sun came through the glass. There had been nothing to do for a few days. A trainer did come by, but all he had was an onix which she knocked out easily. She sighed & closed her eyes.
    "Goldeen? Gol?" her goldeen swam by her, nudgeing the flat a bit. "I know. maybe that kid with the onix will come back again today" Misty patted Goldeen on the head & it dived under her, swimming into the dpeths.

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
    Zenon entered Viridian Forest. It was huge! He walked through some of the grass and came upon a few bugs, Two Caterpie, a Metapot, a Weedle, and a Kakuna. They noticed him. The Caterpies and Metapod, being timid, backed off slightly, knowing Zenon's fire attacks were good against them. The weedle and Kakuna, however, which are more agressive, stood their ground, while the Weedle showed off its Horn... thing on top of its head. Zenon rolled his eyes and continued walking, where a Pikachu was chatting with a Caterpie. Zenon saw this as an opportunity and sat down, not too close nor far for a stranger. The Pikachu and Caterpie eyed Zenon. The Caterpie cowered, and the Pikachu showed off its Sparks from its cheeks. Zenon gave the 'Not Impressed' Look and the Pikachu came in to fight. This was going to be easy pickings. The Pikachu used Thundershock, which hit Zenon, but did not do much. Zenon did a few somersaults, then released fire from his mouth. It was Flame Wheel! Zenon hit the Pikachu which took heavy damage, but wasn't down yet. It used Thunder Wave, which paralyzed Zenon, who was unable to move. Pikachu then used a thundershock, but Zenon got his Flame Wheel in. The Pikachu, being close to fainting, gave it up and ran off. Zenon saw it go running to other Pikachu. He was already making a name of himself.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    Point of View: Kaisuga

---

Lena and I started off for Viridian City. We left the small town and made our way through the tall grass. For a while, nothing attacked us. I was nervous, of course. Every time anything moved, my heart jumped. I had never battled with Pokemon, but I guess I am going to have to go survive here.

I reached to the Pokeball on my belt and threw it. Charmander was again at my side.
    "I'm going to let you walk out of you're Pokeball. Are you alright with that?" I asked it.
    I smiled and growled happily.

So we continued through the grass. The faint sound of a bird caught my attention. It was coming closer and closer. A small Pidgy made itself visible in the tall grass.
    "Ah, there's a Pokemon!" I said, surprised.

Charmander ran out a few feet in front of me and tensed up. It waited for commands.
    "Uh, use scratch, Charmander!" I said, my mind racing.

Charmander ran up to the Pidgy and swiped at it. The Pidgy fell back a bit, then flew up and pecked Charmander in the face.
    "Use growl!" I said.

Charmander growled at the Pidgy, who stepped back a little in fear.
    "Scratch again!" I said, remembering that at this point these were the only two moves Charmander knew.

Charmander swiped at the Pidgy, causing it to faint. I sighed, "Whew... good job, Charmander! Are you hurt?" I said, walking up to it.
    It shook it's head.
    "Good... let's go."
    I didn't bother trying to catch it, I wanted to spend more time with Charmander before I had to deal with having another Pokemon.

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
    Zenon looked and saw about 5 Pikachus running to him angrily. 1 Pikachu was easy. 2 Would be enough. 5, however, was waaaaay too much. Zenon did a few somersaults then Flame Wheeled away, out of their range and sight, but accidentally hit a tree that had a few caterpies and a weedle in it. This was going to be rough, but he was good against them and he already had velocity. He Flame Wheeled at the group which whacked them out of the way like a Bowling Ball knocks away pins. He continued to roll until he was tired and lay down to rest.

Years
    Misty got out of the pool & dressed in her usual attire. She called back staru & Goldeen & let the other pokemon have their day of play. "I wonder how Bill is doing" she said aloud. She walked out of the Gym & locked it behind her. She started walking through town tward the famous nugget bridge. All the trainers greeted her happily & she waved & smiled at them in return. She cleared the Nugget bridge with no problems. It was such a nice day out. Sunny but with a nice breeze that blew threw Misty's orange hair, knocking her bangs in her face.

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
    Zenon woke up. He must have dozed off. He realized something: Someone was poking him with a stick! He looked up to see a youngster devilishly poking him with a stick. Zenon bit the stick and took it away from the Youngster, who, alarmed, sent out his Spearow. This looked like a tough Spearow, this would be fun. Zenon bit the Spearow, but the Spearow did nothing, no matter what the Youngster shouted. Zenon ceased. He recognized the Spearow. "Sharpie? What... Happened?" Zenon asked in amazement. "He... He threw rocks at me and then threw a ball at me and caught me!!! Run before he tries to get you too!" Sharpie exclaimed. Zenon wa tired of running. He ran up and BIT the youngster in the leg!!! The youngster grabbed his leg and kept saying "OOOWWW OW OW OW!!! STUPID GROWLITHE!!" over and over again. The Youngster ran off, and Zenon saw him use a Potion on himself. That was funny to Zenon. Using a Pokemon Item on a human... He thought that maybe, just maybe, he could someday catch a Pokemon Trainer in a Pokeball. Not really, but the thought appealed to him.

Years
    Misty was nearly to Bill's house when a boy stopped her. "Uh M-misty?" he stammered. Misty looked at him with a gentle smile. "Yes?" The boy blushed "Uh could I have a battle with you?" She thought about it & nodded "Sure!"

"Well, I only have 1 pokemon..." he looked down embarassedly. "Thats just fine with me! Go, Staru!" She threw the ball into the air & staru came out doing a summersault & landing on the ground. "Go...Rattatata" the boy threw the ball & the purple rodent came out barring it's fangs...

linkxangel

Lalalalalala
    Years
    While Kai had battled the wild Pidgey, Lena was training her Squirtle by battling a Rattata, one right after the other, which seemed to be popping out constantly because of all of the passersby.

"Tail Whip! Good, now Tackle!" Squirtle was levelling up, and after about ten minutes of battling, he was at level 10. "Hahaha! You did well. Here, take a rest, you deserve it." He returned to his Pokeball, and she released Eevee to commence his training.

"This is so much fun, Kai!"

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
    Zenon battled a couple caterpies that passed by out of boredom, but soon there came a disgruntled Butterfree. Along with it was an enraged Beedrill. This looked like fun. The Beedrill dried to use Poison Sting, but Zenon jumped out of the way. The Butterfree used Confusion, but Zenon jumped behind the Beedrill and the Beedrill got hit instead. Zenon then used Ember on the Beedrill. It then turned around and zoomed towards Zenon, about to use Twinneedle. Zenon tried to jump onto the Beedrill, but his timing was off, so Zenon got hit. As a rebutall, Zenon used Ember again and KO'd the Beedrill. The Butterfree had been waiting for an opportunity, and took it now. The Butterfree used Confusion which hit Zenon. Now Desparate, Zenon used Flame Wheel and used a small mound as a ramp and hit the Butterfree while its guard was down. Zenon then used Bite on it and it was KO'd. A Bug Catcher, who apparently was controlling them, ran off, but had dropped an item. Zenon walked up to it and it was a Charcoal with a string going through a hole in it. Zenon put it on like a collar, and now had a Fire Power boost!

Years
    "Rattatata! tackle!" the boy commanded & it dashed right at Staru. "Staru, Water gun!" Staru tipped the top-most point of it's body & spouted water hitting the rattatata head on. The boy looked aorund nervously as if some being would help him. "Ok Staru, Tackle!" the Star-shaped pokemon glided at the stunned pokemon. "Rattatata, Dodge! Hurry!" The purple rat rolled out of the way just in time. "Tackle it's back!" The rattatata once again ran at staru. "Staru, look out!" but the tiny rat tackled it spinning staru off course.

"Staru, Swift attack!" Staru cried it's acknowledgement & many mini stars flew out of the beautiful orb in it's center hitting the Rattatata & knocking it out. "Oh no!" the boy ran & picked up his pokemon. "All you need is a little practice. You should train it to fight wild pokemon first before you ask a trainer to battle" Misty said as she recalled staru. The boy nodded & rushed off to the pokemon center. Misty once again started walking to Bill's house

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
    Zenon, now quite tired, found an oversized Kakuna shell, it was just big enough for him! Zenon climbed in and closed up the shell as a thin, hard barrier against any harm that could come to him. However, while he was asleep, a trainer sent out a Pidgey to use gust on it! After a hit or two, the trainer used a Pokeball, but it didn't work. Waking up, Zenon got out while the trainer wasn't paying attention and was just grumbling to himself. He then tried again and caught the Kakuna Shell! He sent it out, only to see that it was just an empty shell! Zenon kept walking about until he saw about 12 Pikachu in a small community. They were talking about the 'Black Dog' and how strong and nasty it was. Zenon was already famous, maybe not in a good way, but still famous. He decided to see something. He bashed into the commotion and asked who the leader was here. Eleven of them cleared away, and the one left was a male Pikachu with a battle scar on its cute face. "What is your name, chief of this group of Pikachu?" Zenon inquired. "I am Shock, Chief of these Pikachu. You must be the Black Dog. What is your name, viscious one?" It asked him in a dignified manner. "I am Zenon, and FYI, I'm black, blue, and red." Zenon answered. "Ah, but you are mostly black, are you not?" Asked the wise chief. "Yes" Zenon answered, "And I would like to battle you." "So you wish to battle me? Well, be ready in a few minutes."

Years
    Misty Finally made it to Bill's house. She knocked on the door & walked in "Bill?" She looked around the living room. "Bill, it's me, Misty!" She paused & listened for any sound.

"Be down in a minute!" A voice called from upstairs. Misty sat on the couch looking at the many pictures of pokemon that where on the walls.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    Jacob made good time to Viridian City. He and Flygon landed in front of the main gates to the city. A lot of people were staring, most had never seen anything like a Flygon before, seeing as how they only lived far away in the Hoenn Region. Feeling good about the attention, Jacob returned Flygon to his pokeball and began wandering around looking for fights with the local trainers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back