• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kaseo-kun's Store. Let's Start Small~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Interested in your action replay services. I need some clones of:

WGS Milotic
    Shiny Salemance
    Shiny Rhyperior

You get a copy of each which you can clone yourself :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    *sigh* Aww man, yeah, I can clone
    ok wait 15 minuts and i give u shiny clamperl, shiny rayquaza, and shiny horsea

U must only clone clamperl and rayquaza. Ok?

JOIN PLS!
    fillerrrrrrrrrrrr

ok now i wait for my rayquaza and clamperl back!

Last edited:
    Years
    Okay. MY FC is in my signature.

WGS Milotic x 5
    Shiny Salemance x 5
    Shiny Rhyperior x 5

I hope this isn't too much :/
    Also I'll give you one at a time, if that's okay.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    I've already replied to you (in this thread). Sorry, but I didn't find anything I liked in your thread (I mean...how many times have we traded...?)

we've only traded like once or twice... and not meaning this on offense like as a bad thing but i have like 9 times the shinies/ev'd/events you have? no way you have all of mine..

Years
    Hey I'm ready to clone some more :)
    Also since you clone, could I possibly have two of your EVed Porygon Zs and one shiny Charizard (one Porygon Z for my friend). I imagine giving you lots of my pokemon to clone (in which you get to keep ;)).

Kaseo

Cursed Being
    Years
    Okay. I have to stock up on more stuff. But I'll be back on wi-fi in like five minutes to trade with you.

You've been making this a lil harder than it needs to be (...you didn't give me the 2nd pokemon to be cloned) Next time, please just give me the other two

we've only traded like once or twice... and not meaning this on offense like as a bad thing but i have like 9 times the shinies/ev'd/events you have? no way you have all of mine..

Nor do I want all of yours. Sorry but I'm not a huge collector.

Kaseo

Cursed Being
    Years
    Sorry :/ *text space* Next time that won't happen.

That Suicune wasn't part of the deal, but I guess I'll clone it anyways. Make sure Milotic is in our next trade. As for teh Regigiagas, since I already have one, I'm going to have to refuse cloning it.

And for the Porygon-Z and Charizard, I'll have to refuse unless you can offer me something else. The pokemon I'm cloning are payment for the actual cloning, and that's all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back