• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Katamari Forever!

LugiaFreak

Years
    So! Who's going to get Katamari Forever? <3 I pre-ordered the game, and I am going to explode if it doesn't come soon. :3 I've played the first two games as well, am I really excited since the new one is for the PS3. Downloaded the demo - the graphics are WIN. :DD

Who else is excited? :D

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Well, I havent reserved my copy but I plan on buying it. Katamari games are just so addicting to play! Plus, this one is definently going to have LOTS of more online players compared to beautiful katamari. >.>

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I won't be getting this for a while (I forgot it even had an English release date) but I do want it. :) Maybe I'll get it in December when I go home for Christmas break since my PS3 is at my parents' house.

I'm really looking forward to it though. I haven't been following it too closely but maaan I love what I've seen and heard so far. ♥ I can't wait for a chance to play it.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Wait what, the demo is out? Is it on the EU PSN?

Back