• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kat's Pokemon Daily Giveaway

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    Good news, my fellow contestants;

I will be taking the day (at least the 3.30 contest) off. Need to focus on real world stuff, so Good luck everyone on getting 'in' and play fair ;)

I might be back for the 7pm one, but maybe not :)

-AnarchaArcana

Kateena

First *6* posts after *this* post gets em.

Just as a reminder, this giveaway is moving to a new forum. I hate to do that but these database errors are a pain in my behind.

Good luck!

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2008
    okay! i'm here trying for the celebi! you should still have my friendcode, and once again (if i win) won't be able to do it till about 8 :(

ok here's my post...hopefully I'm in the six

a little too early, buddy ;)

[edit] i can have my roommate try to do it before then if you don't want to wait, since i left my DS at the apartment today, but i'd rather not :P

Years
    Never had a Celebi before, here's hoping! It's kinda hard to believe that people still have a hard time grasping the concept of your giveaway. Ohh well. :p

zeroforce5

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2007
    Did I win? My Fc and name are in my signature... this is my first time.I can trade now if I win!

Kateena

BlueHippo
    evilll
    JimmyBonez
    Zeroforce5
    Uni
    Denity

Going into the wifi room in a second to start trades.

*EDIT* Come back at 7:00pm for the second giveaway and WAIT FOR THE POST TO START POSTING =p IF YOU DO *NOT* WAIT AND POST EARLY YOU ARE ****DISQUALIFIED**** FROM WINNING =p

evilllllll

I might be a little late, Kateena...I;m running out of sucky pokemon to trade you...

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2008
    kateena should i call my roommate and have him try, or is it okay if you wait for me at 8?

(this is why i only enter when it's a pokee i really want, not to bother you :P)

Back