• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kawaii Sprite Request Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    If you'd like to have a Kawaii Sprite made, then request here, of course i'll need to have details or pictures of what you want it of ^_^.

Examples:

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    If you'd like to have a Kawaii Sprite made, then request here, of course i'll need to have details or pictures of what you want it of ^_^.

Examples:

hey those are pretty cool. But I suggest that next time you can put more pinkish in Sakuras clothes. Not bad on the Onochimaru one.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Sasuke was one of my best, the Red Link i never finished i still have a unfinished Kakashi lol, Orochimaru was more of a battle damaged sprite and as for Sakura that i never put any shading lol, and sure i'll work on it sis.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    Sasuke was one of my best, the Red Link i never finished i still have a unfinished Kakashi lol, Orochimaru was more of a battle damaged sprite and as for Sakura that i never put any shading lol, and sure i'll work on it sis.

Have you done a Naruto one?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Well i probably won't be able to start anything till tomorrow cuz its like 10:51 pm lol, but i'll try and finish my Kakashi if not i'll do Rock Lee, my sis's sprite, and Naruto ^_^

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Ok i kinda started the Naruto one this is officially the hardest hair in history XD, but tell me whatcha think of the hair.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    Ok i kinda started the Naruto one this is officially the hardest hair in history XD, but tell me whatcha think of the hair.

Thats pretty cool. I like the fact that you made it with his goggles on.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Heh, Naruto will be done soon, and i know Sanji, hes my fav OP Char :P, and heres urs sis so far, still gotta make some mods.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back