• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kaya Spriting- By DaRam (Kanou K. Kaya)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I'm trying to go pro as in take spriting to the max but unfortunately its not happening if I can't get a vista desktop. Here is some of my work I'm going to continue to post for people to see. I usually edit sprite bases but I also make my own.

techenmalemini.jpg

that's a sheet for the new grunt in my hack called Sanctuary Kaya. It doesn't exist yet (meaning hack completion is under 100% and hasn't been uploaded)
    199_9.jpg

this is a pallette change of the emerald OW groudon
    YGGRANOK.jpg

a recreation of rayquaza- the complete form can't e seen until game completion
    199_12.jpg

pallette change of Kyogre that's complete form will be shown later
    199_3.jpg

the recreation of groudon for a gaurdian beast in my hack
    skoolgirlvs.jpg

a recreation school girl created from a d/p base
    breedergal.jpg

a breeder from d/p recreated as a Jill (as in jack and jill)
    Mew4vs3Chaotic.jpg

a metal mew4 I've created last december at 1st finishing Baro's sprite than making my own only with similar colors
    Zyon.jpg

this is the gatekeeper at the intro of my game
    tubergal.jpg

this is a little island girl met on the beach in my game- also from a d/p base
    MitaChan.jpg

my 1st cat girl! Its not great but the final one will be
    ggirl.jpg

I tink someone uploaded this on some site and finding th style unsoothing I created my own pop artist. Too many colors to put in my game so I still got work to do
    Kwhas.jpg

a gary base remake called Kwhas- King wing of the wind
    gemanaleader.jpg

Its a splice of team aqua and magma girl grunts with magma pallette
    FFTIFA.jpg

A tifa sprite I foud and boosted the graphics and added more details to
    FFYUFFIE.jpg

the same thng was done in this
    FFKYLE.jpg

I actually did this one from seeing a blurry one like this (if you made any of these originally plz PM me)
    DaRam.jpg

This is the crazy rival Rezaul Da Ram king of the Kaya world in my hack.
    ArchAngirl1.jpg

An arch angel from a r/s/e base

my avatar is also made by me and all the godzilla sprites were ripped by Grim. Thhaaaanx Gggrrrriiiimmm!

Last edited:

ℜªℳ

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    thnx for the refreshment but I don't really care to save as .png when I'm not doing a real project or progrmming (procrastinator xp). It does truly spoil it but the original pictures I uploaded were .bmp and I would have to transfer the pics to png and upload them all over again and I don't really think I'll ever get to that.(plz excuse me if I sound rude or disrespectful in anyway as I can see where it might come from)

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    thnx for the refreshment but I don't really care to save as .png when I'm not doing a real project or progrmming (procrastinator xp). It does truly spoil it but the original pictures I uploaded were .bmp and I would have to transfer the pics to png and upload them all over again and I don't really think I'll ever get to that.(plz excuse me if I sound rude or disrespectful in anyway as I can see where it might come from)

Well if you're aiming for a "pro" spriter or even "decent" spriter, you have to save PNG. We can't help you, if we can't see the image clearly, and no pro spriter became great by not taking criticism.

ℜªℳ

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Isn't that the truth. I'm just saying they were made in .bmp so I uploaded them as they were and posted them. I ust saw the problem so I'll get to fixing them and will add the better of my work. Thnx for waking me up man!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back