• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KC's Design Studio/Shop!

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
kcd.png

Yello everybody,

I have been a member of this community for quite some time, I mostly stay in the Game Dev section, but I havent been here for awhile now. The reason for my absence is because I was away learning and improving. With that said now i can bring up my point of this shop! I am making this shop to practice what i've learned in photoshop and other programs. Here are my requirements for request:

• SIG & AVATARS ONLY!!
  • CREDIT DOESNT HAVE TO BE GIVEN BUT IF ASKED WHO MADE IT DO NOT TAKE CREDIT OR I'LL MARK MY ART WITH A "CREATED BY KC" TEXT
  • PLEASE WAIT 24 HOURS AFTER YOUR REQUEST FOR COMPLETED REQUEST, OR UPDATE ON THE STATUS OF YOUR REQUEST.
  • I ONLY ACCEPT REQUESTS THROUGH PM OR THIS THREAD(I RECCOMEND PM)
  • DO NOT ASK MORE THAN ONCE FOR YOUR REQUEST I ASSURE I WILL RECIEVE EVERY REQUEST THAT IS ASKED.
  • IF YOU REQUEST TO HAVE A SIG OR AVATAR MADE I WILL DISPLAY IT HERE IN THE THREAD UNDER THE PROOF OF WORK SECTION.
  • EVERY REQUEST MUST FOLLOW THIS FORMAT:
Spoiler:

Now that the pain in the butt rules and what not are outta the way we can get to the fun part. Designing/creating. No one would want an amatuer to create their sig or avatar so here is proof of my work and if you like what you see feel free to drop me a pm or post here, thanks for reading.

~KC

MY WORK
Sigs:
kcs2.png
sigpic186111_10.gif
mtms.png
khc.png

Logos:
lwsvu2.png
pew2.png

kca.png
dqa4.png
cnga.png

If you do not like my rules then simply dont make a request.​

Last edited:
Years
I'm getting the feeling this should be in the graphics forum but...

TYPE: Avatar
CHARACTER/SPRITE:
Spoiler:

Just the trainer, not the Overworld sprite.
DESIGN DETAIL: umm...something that looks like waves.
SIZE: 80x80
COLOR SCHEME: -
TEXT: Dragonqueen0210 in a corner.

Thanks in Advance!

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
I'm getting the feeling this should be in the graphics forum but...

TYPE: Avatar
CHARACTER/SPRITE:
Spoiler:

Just the trainer, not the Overworld sprite.
DESIGN DETAIL: umm...something that looks like waves.
SIZE: 80x80
COLOR SCHEME: -
TEXT: Dragonqueen0210 in a corner.

Thanks in Advance!

dqa2a.png

My 1st attempt I am making another as i upload this...

dqa4.png

Second attempt, if you dont like it please explain in farther detail what you want and i'll do my best to fit your needs

Last edited:
Years
Moved from Pixel Projects to Graphics and Photography seeing as this type of shop fits in the graphics category more than in the pixel category.

Back