• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ke$ha, i choose you!

Years
    This is a little something i came up with completely by accident a few weeks back. Like many things, its so incredibly stupid that its actually entertaining.basically, pick any celebrity. I find that singers and actors work best. Turn them into a pokemon! ------ Ke$ha, poison/normal type. Attacks: sludge bomb, hyper voice, super sonic, psycho cut.

Years
    i suppose i should have been clearer.... No, i dont give out names. Pick any random celebrity u like. However, u want to make ur "pokemon" make sense. For example, ke$ha can use sludge bomb cuz she drinks too much and it makes her throw up. Just pick a celeb and make them a pkmn. U can start a battle with any other persons celeb by "attacking" them ("ke$ha, use hyper voice on taylor swift!", etc.)

hyperblast81

Thou who art Baylife
    Years
    I'll do James Hetfield. (Lead singer of Metallica)

He is a Fire/Normal type.

He knows Flamethrower (He does the pyrotechnics), Metal Sound (Like the pun there don't ya?), Explosion (I really don't know), and Strength

Last edited:
    Years
    I choose Chris Brown

Normal/Fighting-type

Knows: Hyper Voice(he can sing), Swords Dance(he can dance), Astonish(he astonishes us), & Beat Up(u know...). XD

I have nothing personal against Chris Brown, he is a great singer & dancer. It just so happens i thought to use him for this thread.

Years
    im liking the ideas so far, especially chris brown XD

mr ghost, optimus can definitely be a pokemon, but i think he needs some more appropriate moves...

ill add lady gaga

Ke$ha, i choose you!

in this outfit.

she has multitype ability, her type changes with her outfit, this is her steel form.

she knows iron tail, iron defense, cut, and spike cannon.

Back