• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Keeping track of EVs

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I have a problem. Whilst EV training my Ralts, I had my Luxray in my party, which is infected with Pokérus. The problem is, I have no idea when my Ralts caught Pokérus, so I may have added up my EVs incorrectly. For example, Ralts may have earned 2 EVs instead of one, but unaware, I only counted the one, thus making my counting inaccurate.

So my questions are:

What berries do I need to feed Ralts to reset it's EVs? And...
    Can anyone suggest any methods of counting EVs other than tallying?

Thanks in advance!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    Tallying's what I do. What EVs do you want Ralts to have? It can have 255 in a stat max and 510 EV's altogether.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    The EV erasing berries are:

- pomeg (HP)
    - kelpsy (Attack)
    - qualot (Defense)
    - hondew (SP attack)
    - grepa (Sp defense)
    - tamato (Speed)

As for keeping track of your EV's, just make sure you know when your pokemon gets pokerus. Also, remember to put the right power item on....it will save hours of pain >.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back