• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KeesZ' sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    hmmm... i posted in here. why was my post deleted? i'd like at least a pm before someone deletes a post of mine.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    KeesZ' sprites

Slawat. Slime Pokemon. Water/Water.
    KeesZ' sprites

Trowneh. Tree Pokemon. Grass/Dark.

Full scratch, ofcourse. =]

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    oh wow, now those look a lot better! the trowneh looks very nice. tho your concepts for the sprites are limited themselves, they're very well done. can't wait to see more.

Years
    lol I knew that name haha Hi keesz Like i said n AWF ur sprites are good .
    Usually i cant find anyting wrong in your sprites ;) Keep up the good work :D

See you at AWF xD

dreemxweever

Full fledged auto mechanic
    Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    hrm... very very nice.. i like your revamps too, but your scratches are right next to amazing. i like slawat, mostly because of the shading underneath all the...slime...ripples? anyway, its really good, they all are. keep at it

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Thanks ^_^
    New scratch:
    KeesZ' sprites

Merge, Target Mouse Pokemon.
    Normal type.. It learns attacks as Tackle, Mirror Coat, Counter, Take Down etc.

Thanks for the comments everyone! =)
    New one:
    KeesZ' sprites

Mix from the Sprite Generator, but I like it. He's a little toad.. Comments? I bet you can't see wich Pokemon I used.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Dude, you double posted.
    Your stuff is good, I like it, the mouse scratch is good, but it looks a bit stiff to me, just doesn't look natural, could probably be fixed easily

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Meh, 2 days. And I had a update. Glad you like my scratch, do you have any tips? So I can make it look more natural?
    Edit: Oh damn. Saw the edit above that said I shouldn't double post. Sorry! I thought I could after 24 hours..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back