• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Keizar's Trading Channel

Years
  • I can offer any previous Gen. Starter for -

Zorua, Snivy and Tepig.
    I'll see what else I can scrounge up too offer...

FC: 3782 8411 2422
    Samie

Thanks!

Years
  • Im still looking for the last starter im needing.

Keizar's Trading Channel

Torchic
    any lvl/nature/gender.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Still interested in your Shiny Palkia. I can offer any of the Shinies in my thread or request a specific breed and I'll see what I can do. Also just got a Victini I'm willing to trade.

Years
  • Still interested in your Shiny Palkia. I can offer any of the Shinies in my thread or request a specific breed and I'll see what I can do. Also just got a Victini I'm willing to trade.

Just gonna try and see if i can find anything i like, and got a Victini myself. But i'll try and see what i can find.

Tux

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    Hey I saw your breeding Elekid and Chimchar's

I was wondering if any of the Chimchar's know Thunderpunch, if not could I make an offer for both Chimchar and Elekid?

Years
  • Hey I saw your breeding Elekid and Chimchar's

I was wondering if any of the Chimchar's know Thunderpunch, if not could I make an offer for both Chimchar and Elekid?

No sadly they dont know Thunderpunch.

What would you offer for them? you can PM me with your offer.

Years
  • I can breed you a torchic. What do you want for that.

I think you mean what can i give you for it. Is there anything particular that you would like for it? perhaps another starter if you are missing one, or a Zorua/Elekid or anything else?

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • I think you mean what can i give you for it. Is there anything particular that you would like for it? perhaps another starter if you are missing one, or a Zorua/Elekid or anything else?
    Yeah sorry. I have a zoura and I can get my own Elekid. I have my own shop and I have every starter or a trade pending for them. My shop is right here just see what I have and (bump if you're nice, but put something that makes since in there) yeah.

Years
  • hey i will trade u a thundurus for ur Tornadus

Thanks, tho im not interested, since i will be catching my own Thundurus when i get around to it, since im playing White.

If you got anything else tho you can offer, please feel free to do so.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    would you consider trading your gible or heracross (preferably) for my shroomish?

that is if you still need a shroomish.

Years
  • would you consider trading your gible or heracross (preferably) for my shroomish?

that is if you still need a shroomish.

Yeah i can trade you a heracross for your shroomish, just need to breed one, will do so after im done with this batch of larvitars that i am currently breeding. you can PM me with your FC, and i'll get back to you once i have breed it for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Do note, i am now interested in trading any of my breeds, for ANY pokemon holding a Rare Candy.

Also high IV Larvitar's is availble if that is of interest. Most are around this

25-28hp, 28-30atk, 25-30def, ~14spA, 23-31spD, 22spd.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    Do note, i am now interested in trading any of my breeds, for ANY pokemon holding a Rare Candy.

Also high IV Larvitar's is availble if that is of interest. Most are around this

25-28hp, 28-30atk, 25-30def, ~14spA, 23-31spD, 22spd.

I'll give a rare candy for a Shroomish.

also, whatever happened to the Zapdos trade we had?

Years
  • I'll give a rare candy for a Shroomish.

also, whatever happened to the Zapdos trade we had?

Sure, let me just breed one for you then.

And the Zapdos, dont know what happend about that, must have deleted the pm by mistake so it managed to slip my mind :s

Back