• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Keldeo Revealed In Coro Coro @ February 12

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    I posted in another thread that none of Unova's event Pokemon would have connection with another region, but I think now that Keldeo could appear in Hoenn.

Pokedex entry: "It crosses the world, running over the surfaces of oceans and rivers. It appears at scenic waterfronts."

Keldeo's legend says that it left the forest, and went for a journey, looking for adventures. So maybe it ran over the ocean to Hoenn? That would be similar situation to d'Artagnan's (Keldeo's counterpart) who traveled from home region to another in France. There are also lots of scenic waterfronts in Hoenn, in which Keldeo appears.
    So maybe R/S remakes are going to be released this year, with catchable Keldeo? I guess Meloetta and/or Genesect would be left for Gray's promotion in 2013, because I can't think of any good reason for them to be in Hoenn, not as good as for Keldeo.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    AAPF has revealed that in order to get Keldeo, you must preorder the movie ticket starting from April 14. That's all that's really known right about it right now, no idea how the people will actually get it if they preorder it etc.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The images of CoroCoro have also confirmed the Keldeo distribution. From April 14th, you'll be able to pre-book the tickets for the movie and if you do, this gives you access to the special Pokémon Keldeo. Keldeo itself can be downloaded from June 23rd 2012 to August 31st 2012. This event can be downloaded by players with Black, White, Black 2 or White 2. We currently don't have clear pictures of the moveset of this Keldeo but we'll bring it as it comes

- Serebii

So both games get Keldeo? YES. Wait wait, I hope that's international for the June rel--- hang on swapping speculation to another thread! :3; But yeah hopefully it is international so at least B/W can get it early. ;x

Edit: It also has Hydro Pump, Sacred Sword, Aqua Jet and Close Combat.

Last edited:
    Back