• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kenji's Sprites & Pixel Art

Years
    Love the limes colors and shading especially for only a minute of work it looks great. That convo was really wierd...... I would say I could beat it but havn't had a wierd convo in a while. The gator thing needs work on the legs mainly, but perportions seem off.
    ..what? I haven't had any "gator" thing up for weeks. What are you talking about?

i love the old revamps you made of those sprites(:
    idk about the ivysore thing you made last.
    it's kinda not fully pixeled.
    way better than i could ever do xD
    Um... obviously? It's clearly marked "Work in progress" :\

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
    ..what? I haven't had any "gator" thing up for weeks. What are you talking about?

Um... obviously? It's clearly marked "Work in progress" :\

I ment the ivysaur thing, I thought thats what people were refering to as the gator sorry for misunderstandings and confusing you =]

Years
    Kenji's Sprites & Pixel Art

It's a Giraffe :D - Work in progress.

I mostly would like to know what you think about the body shape. The rest I'm probably going to redo. XD

[edit]btw, yes, I know it doesn't have ears. XD

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    Hmm... I'm pretty sure giraffes are taller in the front than in the back, and that their bodies are a bit shorter than that. Is it supposed to have antennae?

Back