• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kerry's All NEW Trade Thread xx

-Kaiser-

~ezio
    Years
    I want:
    Suicune ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Mew ~ Aura ~ 20078 ~ Lv10 ~ UT
    Ho-oh ~ MATTLE ~ 10048 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Lugia ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Entei ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ T
    Raikou ~ 10ANNIV ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT

My Shinies:
    Larvitar lv23 T
    Cyndaquil lv14 T
    Magnemite lv29 UT
    Eevee lv20 UT
    Gible lv17 UT
    Dratini lv1 UT
    Tropius lv26 BT
    Bagon lv1 UT
    Pidgey lv51 UT
    Snorunt lv36 UT
    Swellow lv21 UT
    Sneasel lv35 UT
    Sharpedo lv42 UT
    Buizel lv8 UT
    Caterpie lv6 UT
    Drowzee lv21 UT
    Sunkern lv6 UT
    Porygon lv18 UT

Last edited:
    Years
    Just to let you all know I'm taking a break from doing a trade thread. So no point requesting as I'm not going to reply any time soon. Sorry everyone who is waiting. If we have already set something up feel free to PM me and maybe we can do something.

xx

Years
    I'm interested in the pokerus! I don't have much to offer but I don't know what you're willing to have either :) Maybe we can work something out?

Years
    Wow you found an old thread XD But that's ok, I can give you Pokerus for free :) I think I PM'd or VM'd you earlier to say I had something else you can have but I have forgotten what it is. What ever it was you can have both :) xx

I have just checked and you asked for a Charmander, so yeah you can have that and a pokemon infected with Pokerus :) xx

Last edited:
    Back