• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kerry's Trades =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ok. May I have these pokemon?:

Zapdos ~ Bold
    Azelf ~ Rash

I will trade you NPower Pikachu and Baba Flygon for them.

I can also add these berries to the Pokemon:
    56 Petaya
    58 Lansat
    62 Custap
    Ok, I'll see you online. Just put two on them =] xx

I'll take a touched one. The one with the lowest level if possible. I'll be breeding it myself. I'll just check and see if I can get any of the berries now.
    They are both around level 30 I think. Ones is one level higher xx

i put: my friend seems to think i am a mew hunter and wants to know what you want for one. he has a nuzel leaf. sorry about this i bet your fed up of me asking. i will not do it from now on if they want somthing they have to ask. any way how are you? the darkrai and shaymin you gave me are lv100 now:) i love them. do you still need swampert?
    Wow you must have worked them hard lol I don't have another spare Mew to just give away right now. Sorry xx

Last edited:

Winter's Chill

Spelling Bee Champion!!!
    Years
    Ok, I'll see you online. Just put two on them =] xx

They are both around level 30 I think. Ones is one level higher xx

Wow you must have worked them hard lol I don't have another spare Mew to just give away right now. Sorry xx

Ok. I'll be there in a minute.

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
    it ok. i can get you a lv100 swampert if you like. i like leveling them up to 100 it keeps me ocupied. just say the word and i will have it ready asap[i super want to help cuz you helped me lots!!!!!!!!]

Years
    it ok. i can get you a lv100 swampert if you like. i like leveling them up to 100 it keeps me ocupied. just say the word and i will have it ready asap[i super want to help cuz you helped me lots!!!!!!!!]
    It's really sweet that you want to help me out but I don't really need any help. Only events. So it really doesn't matter =] xx xx

Thank you for the Azelf and Zapdos! ;)
    You are very very very welcome, I've wanted that Pickachu for ages :D xx

Thanks for the Pokémon Kerry ^^
    That you very much for the berries and the Regi ;) xx

Last edited:

star88

Years
    if you super sure. could i not even trade one for a doexoys so then we both have one we need?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Hey

I'm having a bit of trouble getting the berries you want. I'll keep trying but is there anything else you'd want for a Manaphy (by the way, if you still have any eggs left I'd rather have one of them thanks)

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    what you want for these Latias
    Latios pm me bk and be quick

star88

Years
    i meant a lv100 swampert for deoxys i only have 1 mew[ shiny mew my fav exept for caty]

Years
    Hey

I'm having a bit of trouble getting the berries you want. I'll keep trying but is there anything else you'd want for a Manaphy (by the way, if you still have any eggs left I'd rather have one of them thanks)
    You can have an egg for free. Just let me know when you can trade xx xx

i meant a lv100 swampert for deoxys i only have 1 mew[ shiny mew my fav exept for caty]
    I really really do not want a swampert no matter what level it is. I want to fill the rest of my dex myself, except for the few my friend has got for me xx xx

Kerry would you like a event dragonite ;)
    YES PLEASE !!! Although I do have one, one can never have too many. See you down there Archie ;) Is there anything you wanted for it sweetie ??

what you want for these Latias
    Latios pm me bk and be quick
    If you are going to speak to me like that, nothing !!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    fanks kerry. i keep meaning to ask you. have you updated your event list? you said you were going to but it looks no diffewrent to me lol.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    wow you have an npower pikachu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really want one. what would you like for it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back