• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kerry's Trades =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    Nice. I'll take the Cresselia then if that is ok with you?

And any TM's you need for the timid latias?

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    loving the new layout kerry, who have you gone into partnership with? you should have asked me ;) anyway, i need the 3 regi's for someone. what do you want?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    Thought i may as well introduce myself, save all the questions! ;)
    I'm Craig and i'll be helping out with the thread. So if you need anything just give us a shout and we will do our best to help :)
    Please do have patience as we do have normal lives during the day! :P

Craig

Last edited:

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    Well. Me have every item thanks to my special AR. I'll just give you 6 of them for free for allowing me to get cresselia for free. ^^

VM me when you are available.

Years
    Well. Me have every item thanks to my special AR. I'll just give you 6 of them for free for allowing me to get cresselia for free. ^^

VM me when you are available.
    I'm sorry, I'm not going to accept blatent cheating !! We could all buy ourselves an AR and do this the esy way !! Sorry, deals off.

I'm Craig and i'll be helping out with the thread. So if you need anything just give us a shout and we will do our best to help :)

Craig
    "Normal" lives Eh ?!?! ;)
    Welcome CRAIG :D
    xx xx

loving the new layout kerry, who have you gone into partnership with? you should have asked me ;) anyway, i need the 3 regi's for someone. what do you want?
    Check the want list Archie !!

Last edited:

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
    i was going to give it you to pay you back for the others you gave me:)
    i just got a deoxys from stokiestarmie:)
    the shiny magikarp is ligit [or so my dad says] as we don't have action reply unless there is another way to hack that i don't know about. i forgot to tell you this ages ago sorry

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    Ho-oh ~ MATTLE ~ 10048 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Lugia ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT

I have a Touched Japanese Collusiam Celebi, Shiny UT Birth Island Deoxys, UT Shiny lvl 1 Spiritomb, UT Shiny lvl 70 Regigigas, Wshmkaer Jirachi, and a Shiny UT Regirock with PKRS.

Im willing to do a 2 for 2 with any of the pokemon I just named with those 2

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009

Craig
    hey i hope you are as nice as kerry. she is the nicest person on here and the only person on this site i like to trade with. she is an angel. you must be very special for her to let you join her thread. what did you bribe her with?
    kerry can i join too ;)

Years
    i was going to give it you to pay you back for the others you gave me:)
    i just got a deoxys from stokiestarmie:)
    the shiny magikarp is ligit [or so my dad says] as we don't have action reply unless there is another way to hack that i don't know about. i forgot to tell you this ages ago sorry
    Give me what for helping you ??

i liek the look of bold articuno, is it UT?
    No, it's very touched. It's level 100 xx

Ho-oh ~ MATTLE ~ 10048 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Lugia ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT

I have a Touched Japanese Collusiam Celebi, Shiny UT Birth Island Deoxys, UT Shiny lvl 1 Spiritomb, UT Shiny lvl 70 Regigigas, Wshmkaer Jirachi, and a Shiny UT Regirock with PKRS.

Im willing to do a 2 for 2 with any of the pokemon I just named with those 2
    I don't like shinies. How touched is the Celebi ??

Tigger can you breed me a combee female
    Craig is working on that for you ;) xx

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    Give me what for helping you ??

No, it's very touched. It's level 100 xx

I don't like shinies. How touched is the Celebi ??

Craig is working on that for you ;) xx

5 levels, but they may have been rare candied.

I also have a Movie Shaymin, Movie Regigigas, 5 or 6 10th ANIV Pokemon, and a Hadou Mew w/ PKRS

All of those are UT

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back