• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kerry's Trades =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hiya Tigger, what would i have to give you for some of your Pokes, there quite Awesome..

Such as Darkrai, what would be needed for that? ;o

Years
  • Hiya Tigger, what would i have to give you for some of your Pokes, there quite Awesome..

Such as Darkrai, what would be needed for that? ;o
    I did have a look last night, I thought I had sent you a message asking about the Dragonite :S

only just got 3 badges :(
    You're really pulling at my heart strings, I remember how much I wanted one when I was just starting out :S

Last edited:
    Years
  • I did have a look last night, I thought I had sent you a message asking about the Dragonite :S

Oh im sorry, your right i forgot. Did you want to trade or are they too rubbish for you? Hehe...
    And about the Darkrai, what woulod i need to get ?

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    i do really want one. i just can't see how i can get one without anything to trade for it. the only pokemon i can get are the same ones everyone else can in diamond :( just wish i knew about the event

Years
  • I did have a look last night, I thought I had sent you a message asking about the Dragonite :S

Oh im sorry, your right i forgot. Did you want to trade or are they too rubbish for you? Hehe...
    I don't know if they are too rubbish untill you tell me the nature, stats and the gender of your Dragonite :)
    And I don't know about the Darkrai . . . don't really know what I want for it . . .

i do really want one. i just can't see how i can get one without anything to trade for it. the only pokemon i can get are the same ones everyone else can in diamond :( just wish i knew about the event
    I only found out about the Event a few weeks before it started, but I had to work on the day I was supposed to go. Maybe you could try EV training. Some people give away big for good battle pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    if you didnt go to the event what did you have to trade to get one?

Years
  • Aww Tigger, you get nearly 3 pages of Replys and i get 0

Surely this is Sexism, Women over men...

Pfft!

Years
  • if you didnt go to the event what did you have to trade to get one?
    I actually got mine as a gift from the most wonderfullest most amazing most awesome little guy ever. He went to the event and knew I didn't get a chance to go so he surprised me with one.

Aww Tigger, you get nearly 3 pages of Replys and i get 0

Surely this is Sexism, Women over men...

Pfft!
    lol I don't think so ;) xx

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    does this guy have others to give away or can you get others for people? please its the best pokemon ever i really want it. i only got the game after seeing the movie was gutted you couldnt catch him in it.

Years
  • does this guy have others to give away or can you get others for people? please its the best pokemon ever i really want it. i only got the game after seeing the movie was gutted you couldnt catch him in it.
    I'm not sure if he has others to give away . . .
    And like I said I can't clone . . . not really sure about just giving one away . . .

Is there any other pokemon other than legends and events that you would be interested in for your Dragonite ??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    if you were to give it away you would give it to me right?
    when i get to catch dialga and the rest of the legends would you trade a darkrai for one of those?

Years
  • Well, i want Shaymin, Darkrai, Deoxy's, and Manaphy xD

And all the other legendary's but them mainly.. :o

Years
  • if you were to give it away you would give it to me right?
    when i get to catch dialga and the rest of the legends would you trade a darkrai for one of those?
    That would really depend on who asked the nicest ;)
    And no, I personally wouldn't be interested in any of the Diamond legendaries.

Well, i want Shaymin, Darkrai, Deoxy's, and Manaphy xD

And all the other legendary's but them mainly.. :o
    If you had some event's then I would trade any of those.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    Ok lets forget the whole darkrai for a while.
    can i please have a charmander egg? they are free right? and can you get pickachu with volt tackle?

Years
  • Ok lets forget the whole darkrai for a while.
    can i please have a charmander egg? they are free right? and can you get pickachu with volt tackle?
    Yes, Yes and Yes :) Now that I can do. What's your FC ?? Just give me a few mins to get the egg's :) xxxxxx

Years
  • Yes, Yes and Yes :) Now that I can do. What's your FC ?? Just give me a few mins to get the egg's :) xxxxxx

Tigger, your giving stuff free? :O I need practically anything if your giving anything away! :)
    I wish i had some event pokemon too =[

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    Yes, Yes and Yes :) Now that I can do. What's your FC ?? Just give me a few mins to get the egg's :) xxxxxx
    I'll Pm you it, and thanks a lot kerry you are the sweetest person on here ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back