• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Keys

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    For my birthday gift this year, my parents gave me my own pair of keys because I`ve basically 'shown my responsibility'. My keyring has my house key, key to my grandparent`s home & my Pikachu keychain. =3 It`s actually a coin bag.

Years
    What do you have on your keyring?

Just keys or other things too?

Main Keys
    My Spare Keys

These will change soon - I have a Mokona keychain from Tsubasa Chronicle coming in the mail =)

Will you please send me those key chains! The Kirara one is awesome!

Anyways, my keys have a Circa key chain (Circa is a skateboarding shoe company) and my house key is tie died. I also have my garage key on there just in case. I really want to get an anime key chain. And I'm going to get a car soon too, so I'll have another key added on.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I have three keys. One of my house, another of my room and one of my money storing box thingy xD and they're all stored in my celebi keyring <3

~Celebi

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Usually, I just carry my car keys around. They've got a garage door opener and a nickel Rottie head that says "I <3 My Rottie."

I keep a small box of keys in my closest...but I don't know what most of them are to. I think most are for old door lock and diaries, but I'm not sure.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I don't have any keys...
    My driver keeps them for me 8D

Back