• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kh Com

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    you might wanna specify what game this is, but i know what it is, so ill tell you. to fight malificent, when her little rock starts to fly, attack it. whan she gats to the end of the room, shell make a vortex. try to it behind it, and wait until shes done doing the meteor thingy. when shes not flying, attack! ATTACK!!! there ya go! for the roo thing, i never went to the 100 acre wood. sorry.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Hmm...in Chain of Memories try using the Mickey Mouse Card once you see it...it should raise up a rock so you can attack her without being damage...but only for a short amount of time. After finding roo...hmm...have you wrecked Rabbits Cart yet...once you do that you have to stop the cabbages from rolling away. Um...who have you all found there? Cause I can't help you until I know for sure.

PS: Try making a Deck just for Boss Fights.
    ~Use many level 9 and 0 Cards Like Cloud and strong keyblade cards...try and have a Cure Card at the start of the rotation and at the very end...Word of advice don't use combos unless your using the Omnislash Ability(3 Cloud Cards) Combos will only make you die quicker.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Why did you make two of these threads? One CoM help thread is enough, even if it is a different problem. I've locked the other one, so you're good. But try not to do it again.

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
    Umm i need tips on beating Marluxia at the end of the sora mode hes too hardd! I can only dodge his attacks because I know the pattern but getting his life down will take me too long is there a shorter way?

Back