• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kiddish anime

yossarian

Knight of Cydonia
    Years
    Also I think it would be cool if they made a story line for a diffrent trainer, and made it more aimed for teenagers. Let kids have Ash and give us someone else.

Won't work. There simply arn't enough people around our age who still watch or like Pokemon.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    Even though the OP didn't actually say it was bad, I'm saying it is. Although that's only my opinion and I think it's because I have grown up and the Anime hasn't. But that's ok, it was good while it lasted :D haha

I think the anime has grown up in a way, watch a D/P episode and watch an Indigo Plateau episode and you can see major differences. However it still didn't grow up as fast as you did.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    People who thinks that the anime is 'kiddish' needs to define better what they really mean by this statement, and what categorizes it into 'kiddish'.

The anime has always been for a younger age group, and its not going to change. Moreover, it shouldn't.

To be honest, the anime only needs a few improvements, like a revision and a little more detailing of plot and expanding the other characters which are barely touched. Other than that, I think the anime is just good as it is.

The Kanto episodes were great to me just because they were light and dealt with humor more.
    The last thing the anime needs is death, violent battling, and pondering the meaning of life.
    Even when I was a kid, it was an escape from real life, and it should stay that way.
    All that it needs is more detailing with the overlooked parts of the anime.

Years
    A Pokemon Anime-- the prospect was epic. It could have been epic.
    But the way it was done was in a simple, childish manner. When I was ages 5-10, I really enjoyed it. But it's just plain crap now-- fillers, no plot and all the episodes are virtually the same. :/ "woah! guys, we need to get to that gym" "yeah let's go" "Oh god random side character with problem! we'll help" -help- "bye! now the gym" -loses against lvl 3 pidgey " aww let's try again" -pikachu pulls through and wins like he should have before because he's lvl 100 by now "good job! byyyee I totally made friends and learned a lesson this episode" ......D: :/

I'd like to see a pokemon anime with a new trainer, a less cartoony style--still anime/cartoon, of course, but not as wide-eyed and square-headedness.
    A protagonist that we see age and develop would be nice.
    A villian that's threatening, and a plot that really follows the games-- I want to see an epic !gameverse Gold vs. Red. I'm not a fan of the manga characters, I like their original game representations.

Yeah. I could say more but I'd just be rambling.. :/

ptrhenry52

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2010
    There are some good animes in Arabic but they are censored in some of their scenes.People who thinks that the anime is 'kiddish' needs to define better what they really mean by this statement, and what categorizes it into 'kiddish'.I watch it.It's kiddish a bit.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    ^ It's not like the first movie had a lot of death or violent battling. It was really tame outside of the opening scene.

Back