• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kill The Person Above You With Anything! ( Beware~ )

Status
Not open for further replies.

shot571

*everyone goes silent as i enter* *evil laugh* i am bk. the poor soul(poster) above me is about to be tortured unimaginabbly.hmmm u must be whipped 50 times thrown in to a cauldron full of hydrochloric acid then put in the middle of a war(not to kill u jus give bad memories) then you must slowly be eaten by ants. hmm not as good as my other ones. ill have to think before my next post

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
    < evades all of that
    takes shards of bamboo, runs them slowly under the nails of the one above, then begins to tar&feather said poster, then slowly puts in to a vat of acid, then remove the body , ties it to four horses making them run in different ways, pulling u limb from limb. takes all the parts then boils them in oil.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    *persistently feeds ^ eucalyptus leaves*
    ^ dies due to poisoning, sorry xD

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    ^ rofl

Meh stuff it, time to bring out the big guns.
    Go, Arceus. Use Judgment!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back