• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kill V. Maim

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Would you become an enemy to the current society thus causing chaos, or be a slave to it thus maintaining order?

Do you collect any figurines of sorts?

Game system(s) you currently own?

Your Opinion of Pokemon Go?

Which superpower would you prefer to use, Chain Frost or Enchanted Crystal Arrow?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Would you become an enemy to the current society thus causing chaos, or be a slave to it thus maintaining order?

Do you collect any figurines of sorts?

Game system(s) you currently own?

Your Opinion of Pokemon Go?

Which superpower would you prefer to use, Chain Frost or Enchanted Crystal Arrow?
    1. Chaos, duh.

2. I have a collection of the old Pokemon figurines, and have a few anime figurines. I'm more of a plushie person.

3. GBA SP, Nintendo DS, and Nintendo Wii.

4. It looks pretty cool and I can't wait for it to be released.

5. What the hell are these superpower names? Idk Chain Frost seems more like what a Mage would have and I am no archer or user of arrows.

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
    Years
    What's Singapore been like these past 7 years? Still ridiculously hot? Any new developments/ whatever? I've finally found someone I can ask about it! ^^
    Do you enjoy living there?
    What's your favourite subject at school and why?
    Favourite book?
    Favourite food?

I can't think of any more at the moment, this should be enough though c:

Winter

Years
    What's Singapore been like these past 7 years? Still ridiculously hot? Any new developments/ whatever? I've finally found someone I can ask about it! ^^
    Do you enjoy living there?
    What's your favourite subject at school and why?
    Favourite book?
    Favourite food?

I can't think of any more at the moment, this should be enough though c:
    1. Still ridiculously hot and to add insult to injury, hazy. New developments? I guess we've become more globalised and cosmopolitan. So many cultures have made their splashes and waves here from Japanime to Korean.

2. I would say yes, but life could be better I suppose.

3. General Paper aka English. As well as English Literature.

4. Oh this is hard. I would say God's War by Kameron Hurley. First book I'd recommend my friends to read.

5. Ramen >:D

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
    Years
    Oh, that's good to hear. I've always loved how multicultural Singapore is c:
    Though not the haze bit or the heat I guess... :/

I have more questions! I like to ask questions, and you seem to like to answer, so I will go ahead and do so:
    Where would be your ideal place to live, and why?
    Do you like learning languages? If so, which is the one you want to learn the most?
    What's the poem/ piece of writing you are proudest of?
    Do you have any siblings?
    What are your parents like?

Winter

Years
    Oh, that's good to hear. I've always loved how multicultural Singapore is c:
    Though not the haze bit or the heat I guess... :/

I have more questions! I like to ask questions, and you seem to like to answer, so I will go ahead and do so:
    Where would be your ideal place to live, and why?
    Do you like learning languages? If so, which is the one you want to learn the most?
    What's the poem/ piece of writing you are proudest of?
    Do you have any siblings?
    What are your parents like?
    Ask away~

1. Ooooh, either Canada or Australia. They're both countries that have a lot of my favourite bands, plus I love their weather and culture.

2. Depends on the language :d I'll say Japaneae since I already knows bits and snatches from watching anime and listening to J-Pop.

3. None of them are what I would consider to be my magnum opus :/

4. Yeah, a younger sister.

5. Asian parents that can be very conservative and also very liberal at the same time lol

Winter

Years
    Kill V. Maim

Hi mortals, ask me questions, mmkay? ;D

Back