• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KinaWolf24's Trade Station

Should I have a new Giveaway?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Nah. We're good.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Maybe...depends on what it is.

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
  • Give me another 15 minutes and I should be able to get it to you. Do you have any of the pokes on my "Wants" list to trade for it?

adrkel1503

Electric-Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Ok then. Reply back when you're ready.
    So its the Darkrai for my Shiny Gallade?

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
  • I'll vm everyone I've got a trade with when I'm ready to trade as well as posting here. I'm picking up my clones, so I'm almost done.

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
  • I'll trade you a Lv. 70 Lugia (with a masterball) from HeartGold for 2 shiny Eevee?

adrkel1503

Electric-Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    BTW, please use my Soulsilver Friend Code, not my Platinum one. Sorry!

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
  • Yes I got a bunch of legendaries but i'm not big on trading em' for shineys. Would you like a shiny gamestop pichu. If no then I'll see what legends I could trade for the Eevees. I'm also interested in a shiny charmander. Been Masuda methoding for 6 hours and haven't got 1 shiny eevee. :(

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
  • Thank you everyone for the trades!!! ^_^

Yes I got a bunch of legendaries but i'm not big on trading em' for shineys. Would you like a shiny gamestop pichu. If no then I'll see what legends I could trade for the Eevees. I'm also interested in a shiny charmander. Been Masuda methoding for 6 hours and haven't got 1 shiny eevee. :(

I already have a PCP, and I only trade Shinies for Shinies/Events. :(

Last edited:

Katarn

EV Trainer / Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    What would you want for a Adamant Ditto and a Male Ralts?

Back