• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kinda Kingdra

Nemes

L'Adorabile Terrone
    Years
    Kinda Kingdra

Another card from EX: Legend Slayers, the-set-I-don't-know-why-I-don't-want-to-make. The Kingdra in the picture has been taken from a 3rd movie-screenshot on SPP, but - shh! - don't go telling everyone.

Zack

Arr!
    Years
    Make it ex, its powerful enough to. I like it. Like make a giant kingdra deck and put in the delta fire ones fron phantoms that would be nice

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    Congrats on a well done card. I agree on the fact that it might be a viable candidate to become an ex. It is indeed powerful, both the attacks and its double resistance.

Caddy

WHOAMGNOES ITS TEH CADDY!!11!
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2006
    The body and dual resistances seem a bit too much, considered the huge amount of HP it possesses. I guess three energy types used to attack make up for it, even though it's not really a hard job to attach them to your basic Horsea or Seadra.

Nemes

L'Adorabile Terrone
    Years
    You're all right, ex is better! Actually, it was ex originally (even if with a more powerful body), but for some reason of space I tried to make it a normal Stage 2 balancing HP, Body and Attacks. Even a [1WWW] Energy cost for Knockout Needle maybe wouldn't have been enough. :\

pencilbuddy said:
    your card earns a 6/10 as a score

Yeah, that is explicative.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    pencilbuddy said:
    your card earns a 6/10 as a score

Your getting a SPAM warning for that one. You too Arbok.

The card is overpowered a bit, perhaps an EX would be a nice touch, but I think it's good the way it is. 9/10.

EDIT: Please people, give reasons to why you gave them that score. It will help in the long run.

Back