• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kinda new

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    I've gotten bored of other forums =/ So I decided to join here, but huzzah my e-mails been used so I descovered this accont by accident really so hi =D

DeathlyHallows

I NEED A BATTLE!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    Hi, Baltoy, and welcome to Pokecommunity.
    Friendly and nice people fill every thread in this forum,
    have a nice time here, and enjoy it to no limits!

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • this forum doesnt know the meaning of the word "boring" lol
    welcome to PC!

Years
  • You... forgot you had an account here? That sounds like something I'd do, sadly... XD

Welcome (back?) to PC! Have fun, read the rules, ect. You know how it goes, I assume, if you've been to other forums. ;D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • So, this is a welcome back thread then?
    (Since you already made a welcome thread back in January. xD)

Well, it's always great to gain another member back.
    Hopefully you won't forget about us this time!

If you truely wish to have a great time around these boards, the best thing to do is become an active member. When you are a regular here, you are able to make more friends and have longer conversations. The discussions even become more heated because you have read almost every comment! Trust me, it's a blast!

Welcome back to the community, Baltoy >You.
    (Oh, and Ho-oh > Baltoy. Why? Simple, Ho-oh is greater than all... No matter what type it's up against. ;D)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Quite and interesting name, Baltoy<YOU, Lol

Anyway, Welcome to back PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here, we have a great little site here with a whole lot to do. Have a look around and I'm sure you'll find something that interests you. But you already know that, right? Although things might have changed since January.

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, and PM/VM me if you have any questions.

See you around!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Yeah, I know what you mean about getting bored on other forums *cough-serebii-cough*

Anyways welcome to PC and I doubt you will be able to get bored here!
    Send me a PM if you wanna be friends!

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
  • Hi welcome to the PC Baltoy well I hope you make lots of friends and have fun, but then how can you not? Well here is my official Pokemon luver's welcome for new members............ Welcome to the Pokecommunity!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Hello Baltoy!

Welcome! Make sure to read the rules and FAQs, that should help get you started^^
    Other than that, make lots of friends and have fun!

Back