• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

King Kong or Godzilla?

Who is better?

• King Kong

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Godzilla

Votes: 22 56.4%

• Total voters

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
Years
  • King Kong would totally pwn Godzilla!!!

Kong has opposable thumbs which means he can grab and throw and all that stuff which means he can use weapons, and primeates are smarter than lizards. Also like Megafuz said, Kong owned the dinosaurs in the movie. The size of Godzilla is way bigger but Kong would just climb a skyscraper, tear the needle thingy off the top, jump on Zilla's back and then kill him by stabbing his head or something.

Years
  • Poke-Rev said:
    The size of Godzilla is way bigger but Kong would just climb a skyscraper, tear the needle thingy off the top, jump on Zilla's back and then kill him by stabbing his head or something.
    I don't think a tiny antenna on the top of a skyscraper could barely even penetrate his skin... -.-

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • Well...now that I truly think about it, they are both equally awsome. I mean, what if there was a movie made, and they were a team fighting some megamonster?

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Shadow Scizor said:
    I don't think a tiny antenna on the top of a skyscraper could barely even penetrate his skin... -.-

I thought Godzilla was a her.

It can when the eighth wonder of the world is providing the force, and if not then he will just stab his/her eyes.

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
  • Kong^^

megafuz said:
    I saw the new King Kong movie tonight. It is a great movie. XD Kong is quite impressive in it, and I was never a fan of the Zilla movies, so I'd have to go with Kong. -_-

Yea I saw da movie too, Itz very good!, Besides I never really watched any of the Godzilla Movies, so I vote Kong! =3

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    Er, If you think about it, Godzilla has always been big as a skyscraper, while this Kong is, well... He could live in the lizard's mouth... So I would vote Godzilla, sometimes the size does matter...

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
  • Poke-Rev said:
    King Kong would totally pwn Godzilla!!!

Kong has opposable thumbs which means he can grab and throw and all that stuff which means he can use weapons, and primeates are smarter than lizards. Also like Megafuz said, Kong owned the dinosaurs in the movie. The size of Godzilla is way bigger but Kong would just climb a skyscraper, tear the needle thingy off the top, jump on Zilla's back and then kill him by stabbing his head or something.
    Lezzy what's wrong with that.

Godzilla's powers: Size advantige. Swimming. Flying (Yep. He flew.) Atomic fire breath, super regeneration, MISSLES, TORPEDOES, BOMBS don't penatrate his skin, nuclear pulse (Anything in a 10-meter radius melts/blows up)

Kong's powers: Nothing. Zip. Nada. (We've got Nada 3 XD)

GodofPH said:
    Actually, Godzilla has been a male most of her career, a female twice, and an "it" once. Godzilla was a female in Godzilla Raids Again (US Title: Gigantis the Fire Monster) and the upcoming Godzilla: 3D.

No... NO... NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Pidgeot79

:ASOD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2011
    Godzilla is my boy. I've even made a banner before honoring the fella'.

King Kong or Godzilla?

Dragonite Tamer

I'll never leave you behind.
    Years
  • King Kong. I saw that King Kong v Godzilla movie yesterday and King Kong won by getting Godzilla into water. If there wasn't any water there King Kong would still win by twisting Godzilla's tail or jumping on top of him or something.

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
  • Dragonite Tamer said:
    King Kong. I saw that King Kong v Godzilla movie yesterday and King Kong won by getting Godzilla into water. If there wasn't any water there King Kong would still win by twisting Godzilla's tail or jumping on top of him or something.
    That's Toho Kong. Were talking about Peter Jackson's Kong, who is MUCH smaller. Not to mention if we WERE talking about Toho Kong, then he would still get pwned. GFW Godzilla is the most powerful incarnation of Godzilla yet. He took down about 14 monsters in one movie within 5 minutes without breaking a sweat.
    And KK didn't win. GZ and KK tied. In the Japaneese movie, Kong walks away, but you hear GZ roar, meaning nobody killed nobody, ending in a draw. The stupid english dubbers thought Kong won and took out GZ roar.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • GODZILLA!!! X3 I so adore reptiles, so that's mainly why I chose Godzilla. XD I've seen a few of the older Japanese versions of Godzilla as well as the one made in...I wanna say it was around the year 2000 or something. XD So, my vote goes for that kawaii giant lizard. <33~

~Kelsey

Years
  • In the original Japanese version, the movie ended in a tie. As Kong is swimming away, you hear Godzilla roar just before the movie ends, letting everyone know that Kong didn't kill Godzilla. The roar was removed in the US version because Americans liked King Kong better at the time and wanted him to win.

If a new movie were made, I would like to see Godzilla win. He should win, because after all, his skin is so thick that only on very few occasions has an opponent pierced his skin, his radioactive heat beam is a devastating attack, especially when he unleashes his super-charged heat beam, which is red rather than blue, and the new Millennium, or even the older Heisei version is a lot stronger than the old Showa Godzilla.

If King Ghidorah, Destroyah, and MechaGodzilla couldn't kill Godzilla, I don't see how King Kong, who possesses nothing more than brute force, could. Godzilla could fry him from a distance, give him a tail strike at close range, or use his sharp claws at close range, and even bite Kong with his double-role jagged teeth.

Last edited:
    Back