• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

king of the hill

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Sends out Nidoking and uses Fissure *Momo fell deep into the center of the Earth* gg My hill now

Alright, I'm completely with him right now, because Nidoking kicks ass.

*Sends out my signature pink Crobat*

*Crobat uses Cross Poison on Poketrainers Face*

Alright, this hill is Lumine's now, so meh xP

*Walks off*

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    *Throws Murderface off a cliff with spikes @ the bottom while throwing kunai, senbon, and shuriken then throwing a Pokeball and capturing him* Mine. Mine. Mi--Mine! Mine Mine Mine Mine!

Tch, you know you would never do that to me because deep down in that pitch black heart of yours, you still have feelings for me xP

Sends out Nidoqueen to use poison jap on stabby's left arm. o_0

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Alright, apparently no one seems to undertsnd this; My Crobat is my Crobat, meaning he is the most Metal pokemon in excistance. You can kill me, that's fine, but My crobat could easily tear apart an arceus. Dude, he's hardcore; he eats the souls of children O_O

*Crobat's hill*

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Urghh *comes back* Go Raichu Thunder Wave, Momo is paralyzed and throws her off the hill nar my hill now

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Lol Momo you really like this game dontchu? oh well Snorlax used Body Slam on Momo, she is paralyzed and stuck under there gg my hill now

Back