• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

King_Lucario's Pokerus and Trade Station

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
    @PhantomSyndrome- I will reserve the Zapdos for you. I will get it to you tomorrow because I do not have it today. I already migrated today and I have to wait until tomorrow. You will get your Zapdos, but, not to be a bother, you don't happen to have a Shaymin lying around somewhere, do you? If you do, do you think you can clone it and trade it to me?

Detox

eh,okay....wait,do you have platinum? if so,could you teach zapdos overheat?

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
    I don't have Platinum yet. I live in California, so we haven't gotten it yet. I didn't know Zapdos could learn Overheat...weird...:\

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2008
    AnyPOkemon

Can I have any pokerus pokemon, I don't mind, I just need pokerus to train my weavile and my larvitar[ Soon tyrani] And tell me the offcer and I'll see what I can do.

FC-2792-8354-4755

Thanks in advance.

Back