• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Game Release

For those who played Kingdom, what should I add in the sequel?

• More Bosses, and stradegy based battles.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More challenging, larger Dungeons

• More Weapons and stores. More Buildings.

• A longer and better storyline than Kingdom.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • A rival; one you'll see more. Also much more challenging.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Kingdom 2 Rise of the Creator
Update!
Demo 2 is ready for download now. I have been working hard these few days with my spare time. I have decided to let you play the second demo, which I already had done, but . . . Here is just a taste of the game, and I could tell you now that it'll be much longer. Enjoy, and hopefully you can beat it, because I could not beat the second boss. Maybe you can, and if you could, then you truly are game experts. Enjoy, the link is below, and remember to "Save Target As".

Demo 2 of Kingdom 2 Rise of the Creator

Kingdom 2 Rise of the Creator
Update!
Demo 1 is ready for download now. Sorry it has been a long time, for anybody who has been waiting. You can download the game below or go to my website.

Click Save Target As To Download The Demo

Kingdom
The game is here and you can download it. The game might have a few spelling errors and a few things need to be fixed in the game, and I am going to add some stuff. There will be a sequel, and I have used the game graphics that came with rmxp as you may have noticed. Over all I believe it is a pretty goood game. I hope you like it and tell me if you find any major errors. Enjoy.

Click here to visit the Kingdom game website!

If you want to learn more about the game, here's a link to the original thread.
http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=1221382#post1221382

You can download the game by clicking here. Now a zip file. Save Target As

Kingdom

Arshes is a normal teenage warrior. He and his party protect the Kingdom of Sypharia, and also were chosen by the great king to do so. One day unexpected turn of events are about to fall upon him. He wakes up to his younger brother telling him he must go to the castle for a great celebration. It turns out that when he, and his party get there, creatures have over run the castle. After that you end up running through the castle facing beats and when you get to the throne room... A dark being is attacking the queen, asking her for something. When she refuses to give it to him, he freezes her in time, and you and your party must venture out to try and find a way to turn the queen back to normal, destroy the evil being, and ultimately, bring peace to the Kingdom. Face your way through evil creatures, dungeons, challenging bosses, and led Arshes through this great adventure.

9ee72ecf.bmp

Castle Courtyard

a8d781f8.bmp

Battle Screen

untitled3.bmp

Scene in Throne Room

216a2163.bmp

Battle Against Dark Being's Hell Hounds in Throne Room

0bafa570.bmp

Picture of Fire Cavern

3f560e14.bmp
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/dzero48/3f560e14.bmp

Fire Cavern Pic 2

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Prof Plum said:
I'm not sure if it is the same for everyone else, but the link doesn't work for me.
The link is at the top, so you could download my game, or go to my website. Which also is at the top of the page.

Last edited:

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
I tried to download it but it said the folder was empty.

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2007
I had a problem with downloading it. It downloaded, but as an unknown file type. When I tried opening it with winzip it made a wordpad file...

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2007
nevermind my last post, I was able to run it after using WinAce instead of WinZip. I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't already have it

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2005
No offense,i really dont like it
Maps are too plain,so i didnt bother to play it all the way through

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
I think you should really play into it more since it is very fun as you progress. I changed the beginning maps so they were not as plain so you could download it again to see for yourself. You should really play into it more, since there are alot of creatures, dungeons, bosses.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Can anyone post a reply, or an opinion about my game? Any, I could do a remake and add anything. I was planning to add a side quest where you could face secret bosses. But I decided not to. They will be in the sequel; Which I have decided to call; Kingdom 2 Rise of Darkness. Just to let you know. Play my game if you'd like, the download is at the top of this page.

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
dude. i can't play it. why not make it a zip or rar. file. it'll be easier. i'd like to try it out. but i can play

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Well i had to edit the file type several times to get it to work right.Try changing the file type to a zip. file then unzip it.

Anyways, i'm up to the fortress and the game is fun.But there should be more spots to heal your character.The bosses are moderatly hard so they are fun to battle.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
*You can download the game now. It is at the top of the page, or if you prefer go to my website.

*Your far in the game. The fortress is a hard level, and the boss is challenging. Just remember to buy potions, elixers, and also tonics, which (if you dont know) revive a party member, or full tonic which revives them and heals them up. If you dont know who the sales person is. It is a guy with white hair, and a black suit.

Last edited:

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
dude. i tried that but it doesn't work! just change the type to zip or rar. it'll be easy on the folks you want to play the game. you know so folks will be more likely to PLAY it.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
A glitch happened and it was useful.Gloria had like 845 HP, and now she got about 1150 HP.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
*It is fixed now, so go to the top and you can download it perfectly.

*It was probably not a glitch. At some parts of the game I made it so that your whole party heals up, usually before bosses, so you dont die.

Last edited:

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Oh, and let me guess, Levathain is the final boss?

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
You'll have to find out for yourself. Get to the end and you'll find out. One of the characters though, you might not expect to be what he turns out to be. Just a hint.

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
Dan, part of making a good story and a good game is to not have a boring beginning. If you have a boring beginning, most players WON'T keep playing. You have to grab their interest.

Back