• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts(better, and more organized)

Status
Not open for further replies.

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
    Years
    "Oh your awake." Melody said as she set the boy down
    "its about time I'm about to pass out myself" she said
    "I'm Melody I saved you from those guys who were beating you up, oh and here" she said as she handed him his key thing
    " now you owe me I saved your life now if you excuse me I'm going to take a nap" she said as she swung herself into a nearby tree to rest

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
    "Oh hello my name is....." Tyler paused. (Should I trust these people?) Tyler thought to himself. "Well you all don't seem like bad people so, I will trust you my name is Tyler." "And thank you for saving me, I probably do owe you." Tyler chuckled. "Tai was it? Hm haven't I seen you somewhere before? Tyler asked. "Have any of you run into Heartle..... uhhh I mean nevermind that haha umm ya that was a mistake don't mind me." Tyler said without saying too much. (Hopefully they wont ask me about the Heartless.) thought Tyler.

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
    Years
    Melody herad as tyler spoke
    "What was that" Melody said Tyler started to look nervous
    "yous started to say something then trailed off so what was it" Melody said starting to look angry.
    "look here buster I saved you and if you know something about why we are here then anwser" she said begining to shout as he remained silent
    "grr if you think the guards beat you bad you havent seen nothin yet so what was it you had to say!?" she said blaring

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
    Ic: ".......well if you want to know..... my father was a good man, until one day he disappeared with some men in black cloaks. (continued)
    Ooc: (yes the same dudes that are gonna appear in KH2 as the black cloaked evil doers....anyway)
    Bic: (continuing) Everything changed my home was attacked by these black creatures, and I ended up fighting this really big monster, which was my shadow before I fought it. Yes I know it seems crazy but that's what happened. Then I appeared in a room with my dad, those men in cloaks, and those black creatures. I was freaking out, and they told me to join them because I am one of the chosen kids who has a heart to open Kingdom Hearts, whatever that was, probably some door. I was running away and I heard my dad say "get them you worthless Heartless." and from then on I knew what those things were called. How did I escape? Well when I was running I found a door and ran through it, then I appeared in a room with a bright light. It was so bright in there that the Heartless couldn't come after me. Then a voice told me to use the Key to save all worlds and that is when the voice told me what are the bad men and my father are gonna do. My destiny is to stop the them from their wrong doings...and..to.........kill my...dad. And do it all with this trusty blade of mine. My brother Cloud should help me, but he is on a different world, I hope he is alright. So you guys are probably the other destined kids to save the world and to stop Kingdom Hearts frm opening, but the worlds doors.. I must close them before it's too late." Tyler finnished with barely any breath.

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
    Years
    there was a stunned silence
    "so that what this is all about welll then I guess it will be fun" Melody said trying to lightem the mood
    well I guess we are both looking for some eh Tyler" she said
    "you for your brother and me for my friend" she said "
    "well this must a world so lets find that door!" she said jumping enthuiastcally

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
    "Hold your horses there, don't do anything without thinking first. It seems that this army is cautious but not our enemy, and our enemy is ofcourse the Heartless. We must stick together and destroy the boss of the Heartless. I'm sure it is here to capture the door of this world. Now what do you say we should do Melody?" asked Tyler with caution as if something will attack any minute.

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
    Years
    "well the most logical thing would be to find out what direction the heartless are coming from and thats where the boss would be unless the heartless go to the door in that case we follow them to it" Melody said pondering
    "but thats what I think would be the right thing unless anyone else has an idea

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
    "I'm not good at making dicissions, as you can tell, *cough*, so I go with whatever anysays, most of the time if I think it's a good one. But Melody yours seems good because I don't think we should be caught up in the affairs of the army. Unless, some of you think we should help the army?" Tyler said confused as ever because he doesn't know what to do.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I looked at Tyler. "But the heartless we just faught barely were a challenge!" I said. "Do you mean theres gonna be even harder ones ?" I thought for a moment. "Well, even if there is better ones than that, Im not gonna give up! Im in!"

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
    "Hm, *chuckle* *moves hand through hair* well that's the spirit....."Tyler said looking a bit like it was his fault that the heartless are attacking the worlds. (I must not let them die or else then I will be responsible for more than the heartless coming to the worlds). Tyler thought to himself.

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
    Years
    "were any of you even listening to me" Melody said stamping her foot
    "the logical thing to do is to follow the trail of heartless if the case is that the heartless are attracheted to the keyhole but if the heartless start from the keyhole then we go the opposite way they do" Melody said
    "Tyler seems to know lots about the heartless so he should know which way the heartless go away or towards the keyhole

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    "Wow... ok then, but can you tell me how we make a portal of pure darkness, and pinpoint it to go exactly where they are headed?" I said sarcasticly. "I say we go to an important place. Maybe thats where the keyhole wil be."

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
    "First can someone give me back my keyblade. Second we must go where no one would think it would be. That is the hard thing, to find the keyblade. It can be anything, a book, a door, a store, a tree. Anything, I say we follow the heartless and also go where no one would think it could be, but we musn't seperate......" Tyler said worried and knowing that something bad might happen.

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
    Years
    "oh sorry I forgot here" Melody handed Tyler his key they approached a crossroads
    "well I'll see you guys later" MElody said as each of them went a differt direction after a few minutes Melody double back and headed in the same direction as Tyler he hiding something and I'm going to find out what she ran down the path and caght up with tyler
    "Hi!" she shouted

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back