• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (with anime/other characters). PG-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    (sorry, i said dont yell at me, geeze, id think you have ears, or eyes atleast :D)

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    ((*roles eyes* kids....))

Alucard only raises his hand slightly he wasn't to quante on doing what he was told, "I myself would rather kiss a goual than tell you my past, it would be to long and to boring for you... and anyway you wouldn't be interested, but if anyone is interested I'll be more than happy to tell you personaly, unless I must... Untill someone tells me I'll stay quiet. I'm only hoping to get out of here so that I can get back to work!"
    Alucard smiles, he was getting hungery, and there was alot of blood around him. His eyes turn red slightly, he was starving!

SilverTail

Years
    "wahts wrong with you?" i said as i saw alcurd's eyes turn red

oh well, only what? 3-4 more people to say yes or no, so, i can wait

"and whats a goual?" i asked confuzed

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    Ranma sighed and pulled out a thermos from his back-pack.

"Ok, here's my story. My and my dad were on a training expedition. We came across a training ground known as Jusenkyo. It had a whole bunch of cursed springs, kind of similar to Luffy's fruit, except...these curses change the WHOLE body in general. My dad here fell in the Spring of Drowned Panda, while I..." He poured the cold contents of the Thermos onto himself. Instantly, he grew breasts, his hair changed to bright red, his skin became smoother, he grew 'curves', and he was no longer a 'he', but a 'she'.

"...I fell in spring of drowned girl. Whenever I'm splashed with cold water, I turn into a girl. With hot water, I change back."

Shawaazu

Wasting technology since 1989
    Years
    Senzai raises one of her tails and laughs. "Now now Alucard... don't let your bloodlust get the best of you." She looks at the others. "Oh, I should've told you. Each tail represents human aspects. Loves, Hates, Desires, Repulsions, Sins, Good Deeds, Dreams, Emotion, and Balance of good and evil." She lowers her tail.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't... intrude on your mind." She looks at the silent others. "Well? Let's go get our revenge!"

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    DM8000 said:
    "wahts wrong with you?" i said as i saw alcurd's eyes turn red

oh well, only what? 3-4 more people to say yes or no, so, i can wait

"and whats a goual?" i asked confuzed

Alucard could smell the blood in the boy's vains, He in hails slowly and as he exhails he lets his tongue come out to full length, "It's been so... long.... since...." with every breath drool fell from his long tongue, "I must have.... BLOOD!!!" He jumps at the boy and sinks his teeth deep into the young boy's neck.
    The boy cries out in obvios pain as Alucard bites harder to get what he's after, blood falls to the ground as Alucard sucks to get every drop, unfortionatly the boy could defend himself and Alucard was knocked off him. Alucard only realed for a moment before he looked up licking his lips.

"Your blood is so sweat... Must... have... MORE!" He jumps at the boy again biting the same place, so tightly that the pain must have been unbearble.

SilverTail

Years
    (yea, what about that???)

"get off me you freak!" i said punching him in the face

"that hurt! your lucky its not deep" i said rubbing my neck

i felt holes in my neck, big enough to put my finger in, but shalloiw enough that only my fingertip went in

"that really hurt! im gettign really angry!" i said raising my fist

"gum gum rapid fire!" i sadi launching a baroge of fists at his face

every one of my blows hit him square in the mouth

"try to bite anyone when you dont have teeth!" i said angrilly, dropping all of his teeth to the ground

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Alucard starts to laugh, "you think your power is enough to stop me? THINK AGAIN!!" He catches one of the boy's hands and smiles his teeth grow back quickly as they always did, he bites the hand that he held drawing alot of blood. He growls as he watches the boy, he needed this they just didn't understand. all he wanted was food...

((and by the way.. I tought you would like to deffend yourself DM8000))

SilverTail

Years
    "you bit me again!" i said snapping my hand back

this was it, i was gonna take this guy out!

"gum-gum smackdown!" i yeled as i kicked teh celling so taht giant pieces fell

i jumped up above teh pieces and slammed ehm down on top of him with my fists

he jumped away, this is waht i wanted

"gum-gum spear!" i said kicking him hard in the face again

"gum gum pistol!" i sdai shooting one of my fingers and hitting him in the eye

i felt blood against my skin as i drew my finger back

"want more?" i said as i got into position

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    DM8000 said:
    "you bit me again!" i said snapping my hand back

this was it, i was gonna take this guy out!

"gum-gum smackdown!" i yeled as i kicked teh celling so taht giant pieces fell

i jumped up above teh pieces and slammed ehm down on top of him with my fists

he jumped away, this is waht i wanted

"gum-gum spear!" i said kicking him hard in the face again

"gum gum pistol!" i sdai shooting one of my fingers and hitting him in the eye

i felt blood against my skin as i drew my finger back

"want more?" i said as i got into position

Alucard laughs harder, "do you really think you can beat me?!" he brings out his Hellhound, "you are nothing but Dog food to me!"

The many eyed beast that appeared from his arm growled blood dripping from its many fangs, eyes wild. "now eather let me have some of your blood, or I take it!"

SilverTail

Years
    "uhh, is there another choice? like, that door that appeared behind you" i siad poining

it was true, a glistening door with flags adn crossbones had appeared

"i think its mine" i sdia walking up ot it and opening it

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    With a deffening roar, the Hellhounds open thier gapping mouths and slam shut on the boy, "your not getting away!" Alucard says pulling the boy close and biting him in the exact same spot. he wasn't going to stop untill he was saticfied.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    down." Ed said as Al grabbed Alucard and laid him down., Ed then went over to Ranma and grabbed her Thermos ?Sorry need this bring it back.? Ed said poring it al over the vampire and clapping. After he laid his hands on the ground, the water turned to ice. ?Ok? he?s a vampire will need more?.. ah come here Al.? Ed said with a slightly evil smile. ?Brother????!!?!? Al said a little worried, Ed clapped and laid his hands on Al legs, they came of. ?What are you doing Ed!!?!!?!? Al said freaked out. ?I just need your legs to help hold mister crazy teeth down, don?t worry, you know that I know how to put you back together.? Ed said putting the legs on Alucard and clapped and laid his hands on the legs. The changed into tight bended iron bares, ?Ok I hope he can?t get out of that, now mister blood carver, I don?t really like mister stretch, but you could of gone on me after him, and I?m not cutting my time in half because I?ll die be the freaken SUN, now you will stay their until you learn not to suck are blood, or I?ll turn my arm into a metal stake, I don?t now if that works on you, but I?ll still stab you.? Ed said hoping that Al?s legs and the ice will hold.

SilverTail

Years
    "umm, hello, alittle help here!!!" i sdai struggleling in the beasts jaws

"nevermind" i said punching throuh teh beasts teeth

"now, lets see whats on the other side of this door......." i sdai walking up to it

i pushed it open, and saw............my ship! we were on my ship! this must be one of those worlds that that hat theif told us about!

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    ((We're not going into worlds yet. And when we do, there's a specific order we must go through them. ))

"When you extracted the memories from those heroes...did you know about that vampire's bloodlusts?"

"Of course."

"...If any of them turn into vampires, then our plan will fail."

"You mean YOUR plan, Marluxia. I don't recall taking part in the little 'war' between you and Zexion."

"Pay attention! If that 'Pirate King' transforms into a vampire, we WILL have to kill him off, as we will need to for anyone else affected."

"Kill one off? Are you sure the Superior will approve of this, Marluxia?"

"He should not know of this Castle, or our plans for that matter."

"I assure you that he does."

"Fool! I WILL kill anyone of those idiots without hesitation with even my bare hands if I have to!"

"...Good luck. You don't even know if It's spread amongst them yet."
    With that, the Hooded-man disappeared from the room, leaving the brown-haired man known as Marluxia by himself.

"Let's see how the Vampires behaves, shall we?"

(JBCBlank: You're gonna have to end your fight soon. I'll make it so that the Heartless have bloood though. :nervous: ))

SilverTail

Years
    (sorry, i just wanted a way for him to STOP BITING ME! im a rubberman, so he shouldnt be able to draw blood so easily, right?)

Shawaazu

Wasting technology since 1989
    Years
    Senzai moves her tails in the jerky motion once again, but nothing happens. "Hm... now that this drama is over... we can get back to the task..." She looks at Alucard. "On hand..." She sits down and looks around the room.

"We're not getting out of here any time soon. Whatever that hooded man said is our key out. We're all strangers here, so we might as well let go of every vendetta we've had against anyone because anger won't get us anywhere. We're all here for a reason... we may not know it yet, but it's there. So my friends... let go of your resentments, they won't do you any good. Just hold onto your dreams. That will take you far."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back