• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Kingdom Hearts Club~ + Final fantasy

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Meh heh...i like Riku and cloud...those two are awsome....just imagine if they were on a team!! @__@
    for me, I be seeing one very unbelivable team of angels...
    (did I spell that right?)

Kimicatdemon

Years
    true...let's make sure it stays that way or else there could be major trouble with the fans...^_^;; i'm actaully SAYING THIS??!! XDDDD

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Now, now, Kimi-chan, be nice. ^_^ We have guests who are now becoming members. Let's set an exapmle.

Ooh! I finally beat Xaldin today after my fourth try...o.o;;;;;;; He scares me...sideburns man...XD!

Kimicatdemon

Years
    side burn always freak me out...yet my brother always have them then I tell him to go cut his hair...XD
    But yeah...he freaks me out to...

Arrogance

Homunculus
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Xaldin freaks out many a person... Scares me worse then my nightmares... He's in em, with a chainsaw...

Kimicatdemon

Years
    A chainsaw is the perfect weapon to complete my nightmares that I already have of him...*nods...

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    *hasn't been around in ages*

Xaldin is.. *shudders* I just.. couldn't stand him. THE WORST THING was how he went "Soraa.." when he flew around on his dragon spear thingy >___> *throws tomato at him*

The Orginization scared me pretty badly as a whole.. 'cept I felt pretty bad for Saîx towards the end.. Dunno why =O

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    *pulls out tomato bazooka* Kyahaha!!!! XDDDD

*blasts Xaldin with tomatoes* Jerk! XD Oh yeah.. *splats banana cream pie in the Superior's face* Bnyeh >_>

Have any of you completed the game 100% yet?

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    *wavs hand* Nah, don't worry about it. Me neither X3

The only game I've ever 100 percented was.. SSX 3, but that came out forever ago =O

I just HAVE to complete 100% on KH2 or.. I'll never forgive myself XP

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    snif, the game is still not in europe (it comes out on the first of august)

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I usually get my PS2 taken away...but then I have my computer...*has the PS2 taken away right now* and there goes my chance of beating it...%100!! ;____;

Back