• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    I dun think so keyblade master... isn't it a LOT like Jak from Jack and Daxter series?

First game he's a normal guy who goes on an adventure, next one he uses dark powers a LOT similar like Riku...and in the 3rd and final one he obtains powers of the light eco...

I love KH an' all but I would hate to see the idea copied.

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    yea true and i just realised that jak thing.i have those games fun.but anyways i made a new sprite sheet.its a sheet for that blindfolded guy who looks like riku.i didnt really make it i just took larxenes body put rikus head on her and made a blindfold over his eyes.its really good in my opnion it looks just like him if he were in com.i hope you agree with me so take a look!(i couldnt do a mugshot thing so i just took the unkown one and made some changes.still hope you like!:D)
    Kingdom Hearts Club!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    kybldmstr said:
    yea true and i just realised that jak thing.i have those games fun.but anyways i made a new sprite sheet.its a sheet for that blindfolded guy who looks like riku.i didnt really make it i just took larxenes body put rikus head on her and made a blindfold over his eyes.its really good in my opnion it looks just like him if he were in com.i hope you agree with me so take a look!(i couldnt do a mugshot thing so i just took the unkown one and made some changes.still hope you like!:D)
    Kingdom Hearts Club!

Larx's bod, eh? I thought it looked kinda girly XD You can tell. *points* Look at that figure. Only Larx has a figure like that XD

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    yea i had to cuz the guys were too fat for his head i was thinkin of zexion but i just couldnt was it was larxene.what do you think of it though?

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    thanks and id just like to say you respond fast.im mean wow you replyed to me after like a few minutes.im saying this as a good thing.so what does nyone else think of it?

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    yay!im sora.also i finally got the kh soundtrack!it was 30 dollars and last one in stock too.i love the album.well im gonna on pc that much so just thought id say that.so see you guys in a while.

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
    This may sound weird, but I'm actually GLAD they moved the date back.

If they realised in March, there was no WAY I could have afforded it. Now I don't have to worry ^-^

So this moment is bittersweet, now I have to wait to play it, but I also will have a job by then and be done paying off this car so I can get allowance again. Yes, everyone wants a car, but they sure are expensive x.x

so I have to wait, but now I can afford it ^_^

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    yea it is worth it.yea im also glad so its not gonna be rushed and ill be able to afford it too.i was also surfin the net when i found some of those kingdom hearts mangas.ive read those on the internet on this cool kh website but it had to be closed cuz the owner was like broke or somethin.ive been wonderin if theyd release that in america?i havent really looked to see about that gonna check but does anyone here know?
    EDIT:
    I made a little pic from scratch in paint its Soras head!It doesnt look that good but still what do you think?

Last edited:

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    sorry ive been gone from pc for soo long guys.ive been at pixeltendo forums.ive been practicing my spriting skills there and ive gotten a lot better!im not sure if ill still come back to pc.maybe not most likely.well just glad to be back.just to let ya know its $30 for the soundtrack.you can jion and it is worth it.well now that im back ill look around.funny thing been gone foreva but got no new pms. :P

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Huwwo! I'm looking for a Kingdom Hearts club? To join? Gee, I wonder where that could be . . . Cuz I'm a bigger fan than YOU, haha . . .

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Did I join this club yet? Well if not can I join? I know quite a bit about Kingdoms Hearts II. *reports*

Last edited:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    This thread was revived, when it shouldnt be. LishaKara revived it when it was over a month old. And that is not allowed. You have to make another Kingdom Hearts club, if you want to continute this.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back