• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Fan club!

Sushi.

AWESOME
Years
  • Who is your most favorite character out of all Kingdom heart games?

I would say Zexion because I like his Blue Hair and how he can be smart.

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years

I like Sora even though hes the hero he has all sorts of cool powers xD

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    What's your Favorite other Form then just Final Form?

Master Form for pure pwnage.

Who is your most favorite character out of all Kingdom heart games?

Hmm, I'd say Auron. His Limit drive is badass!

Years
  • Favourite Form
    Definitly Valor/Courage form. Rockin in RED!

Funny photo Challenge!
    Take a screenshot from any KH game and put a cation under it! (Example:
    Kingdom Hearts Fan club!

Donald?... Goofy?... Peter Pan?...anyone?...help?

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I would like to join! :D

I've played KH1, COM, and KH2. I've also played Re:COM (Sora's side... I don't like Riku's side enough to play it yet XD) and FM+. I haven't played the original Final Mix yet, but I do own it. 8D;

*answers the topics she missed*
    Gotta be Marluxia. Everyone gets on his case because he has pink hair (though it was BROWN in the original ;;) and uses flowers, but he's so badass and awesome. He's such a jerk, too. Favourite final boss ever. :D

Uhh... probably wisdom. I like having long range attacks and the gliding was so much faster than the other two forms. :x

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
  • I would like to join! :D

I've played KH1, COM, and KH2. I've also played Re:COM (Sora's side... I don't like Riku's side enough to play it yet XD) and FM+. I haven't played the original Final Mix yet, but I do own it. 8D;

*answers the topics she missed*
    Gotta be Marluxia. Everyone gets on his case because he has pink hair (though it was BROWN in the original ;;) and uses flowers, but he's so badass and awesome. He's such a jerk, too. Favourite final boss ever. :D

Uhh... probably wisdom. I like having long range attacks and the gliding was so much faster than the other two forms. :x
    sure you can join yay more members!

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • Yay~ 8D

Demyx/Xigbar/Vexen. I can't choose between the three lul. :B

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Thank you! Finally someone said that. Marluxia owns and flowers are badass!

Cherrim

Years
  • 8D That he does! Most people think he's a total pushover or an outright pansy (lol pun) just because of how fandom portrays him but... if they'd play the game or even just watch the cutscenes, they'd know he's nothing of the sort. D:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • 8D That he does! Most people think he's a total pushover or an outright pansy (lol pun) just because of how fandom portrays him but... if they'd play the game or even just watch the cutscenes, they'd know he's nothing of the sort. D:
    I think the way Marluxia is viewed is a big advantage for him. They go up to him thinking hes a pushover and WHAM! He destroys them with his badass flower pwnage!

Years
  • Marluxia is totaly awesome. If you read the KH: CoM manga you can recall Axel calling marluxia "Mr. Flower Petals"xD Man I love those mangas!

Cherrim

Years
  • Exactly. Marluxia's just awesome. Plus, it seriously takes a lot to earn LARXENE'S respect and he had her more or less eating out of his hand so... :x

The manga's pretty cool, but I disagree with some of the portrayals (I'm just whining because they made Marluxia so feminine XD) and it's pretty crazy sometimes.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I'll join. I've played KH and KH2, and most of CoM. I also have the CoM manga, but I haven't gotten around to reading them yet :'D

As for the topics I missed...

I'm going to have to go with Axel. At first he came off as being sort of a jerk, but after learning about what happened before KH2 I started to feel sorry for him D:

Wisdom form, by far. I loved the ranged attack, it was so helpful <3

I actually never got to Marluxia in the games. I was close to him in CoM, but I didn't have the right card to open a door, and I never could manage to get it, so I just stopped after a while. ;;

Back